"Amazing app for kids to learn to recognize emotions in others!" School Social Worker
WHY TEACHERS LOVE IT
- Includes over 500 real live faces with emotions
- Grouped by babies, kids, and adults and simple vs. complex emotions
- Can easily select favorites to just focus on specific emotions at one time
- Can easily add your own photos and boards
- Supports multiple learning activities and games
- Great practice for kids struggling with nonverbal cues
- Great for teaching social skills!
WHY KIDS LOVE IT
- Fun games keep kids engaged
- Interesting and clear pictures keep kids engaged
- Ability to earn stickers!
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Pictures do not match emotions
This app has some nice photos but they do not match the emotion word. Also, some photos are too similar.
On some you get it “correct” when it’s totally wrong. If this app was accurate it would be a good one. Don’t waste your money!
Emotions were wrong
I want my money back! So many of the pictures had the wrong audio emotion. I had to go back and record my voice over them.
The facial expression tests are complete nonsense. The facial expressions are somewhat esoteric and the correct answers do not make sense. Several of my friends who are not on the spectrum tested this app and were perplexed. Do not recommend.
- Innovative Investments Limited
- 240 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Grasshopper Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.