Empire Magazine (US Edition)
By Bauer Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Film, TV and Entertainment Magazine Of The Year 2013 – Digital Magazine Awards
Empire is the biggest-selling movie magazine on the planet, counting moviemakers such as Steven Spielberg, James Cameron and Peter Jackson amongst its readers. Quentin Tarantino best summed it up when he said: "Movies are my religion and Empire is my church."
This brand-new U.S. iPad edition combines Empire’s world-class editorial with embedded trailers, video and exclusive content tailored to U.S. movie fans.
Subscriptions start at $1.99 (monthly rolling subscription), $19.99 (12 months), or $4.99 for a single issue.
As a subscriber you will get every issue delivered to your device including:
- On Location! Exclusive reports from the sets of the most exciting movies being made right now
- The Slate! The first look at the biggest new movies, rumors and trailers
- In Theaters! The best movie reviews in the world as they are released in the U.S.
- Features! Get up close with the most influential names in Hollywood thanks to Empire’s great access
- ReView! We recommend the best movies to watch, stream and download in your home
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will be automatically renewed 24 hours prior to expiry unless auto-renew is turned off in your Account Settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is possible during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Subscription now available for existing customers
Best Movie Magazine in the World
The best movie magazine in the world has converted into one if the best magazine apps on the iPad. I used to have this delivered to my home in the U.S. because since Premiere stopped publishing, this was by far the best movie magazine in the World. What used to cost me $100 a year to have delivers from the UK now costs $20 for a year. The content matches the magazine exactly, and is even better on the iPad with extra digital content.
I loved getting the paper copy in the mail - it is a beautiful magazine to have and looks awesome on a coffee table. I grab the latest copy whenever I am in the UK and will grab the occasional one in a Barnes and Noble if it has a feature on a movie I am really excited about (most recently, they Man of Steel issue). But you lose nothing with the iPad version. It is the best magazine app I have found an look forward to each issue, along with the convenience of having it with me all the time to read when I have the chance. Can't recommend it enough.
Love this magazine!!
The files are large, but if you cloud them after you read them it isn't a problem. The magazine itself is the best in the business by far, especially for movie lovers like me. Glad I found this one.
My favourite movie magazine now on the iPad
I've been reading Empire for over twenty years, but found it hard to find in the US. I love having this iPad version at a very reasonable price, and so now I can read it every month.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 14, 2013
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bauer Corporate Services
- © 2012, Bauer Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Empire US Subscription$1.99
- Empire US Subscription$19.99
- Empire US Subscription$8.99
- Empire US March 2014$4.99
- Empire US April 2014$4.99
- Empire US July 2012$4.99
- Empire US February 2013$4.99
- Empire US March 2013$4.99
- Empire US February 2014$4.99
- Empire US September 2012$4.99