▶ Fantasy World
The origin of Empire Warriors TD is on a fantasy continent, where Human, Elf, Dwarf, Orc and other legendary creatures live together. Every place you go, every battle you join, and every castle you build, everything has a story behind. Countless of champions with enough courage who have engaged this marvelous empire with tons of weapons, magic elements and unexplainable stuffs, have found their story. Now it's your turn. Are you brave enough, champions?
▶ We Brought To You:
• 10 powerful heroes with unique abilities.
• 4 upgradable castles available in the battlefield to battle with the warriors.
• 5 strong support power-ups: Armageddon, Blizzard, Blessing of Nature, Guardian of Kingdom and Magical Landmine.
• 30+ types of enemies are waiting for you.
• Concentrated on tactics and strategies to help your warriors protecting your kingdoms with superior tower defenses.
• Tons of epic castle wars in various defense zone, frontier and fantasy environment: the plain of human, dense forests of elves, the mountain kingdom of dwarves, frozen mountain and many more!
• Rush to be the best tower defender in the competitive tournaments.
▶ Build, Grow, Battle, Defend
Perform your best strategy in each TD challenge with 4 upgradable castles: Barrack Tower with strong warriors; Archer Tower that deals physical damage; Golem Tower that throws giant rocks, and Magic Tower summons awesome dragons.
▶ Non-Stop Tactical Action RPG
With 1 active skill and 3 passive abilities, your mighty heroes will be the empire defenders and protect your kingdom under your command. Their strengths will increase strongly when they're upgraded.
▶ Bold And Complex Gameplay
From easiest to hardest, there are various game modes in just one tower defense game. Beside the campaign missions, the infinite challenges in Endless Mode will also verify your strength. You will also have great playing experience with online and offline mode combination.
▶ Formidable TD Challenges
In this tower defense game, you will have to deal with countless of monsters with infinite rush. With unique appearance and even with dangerous abilities, they absolutely will cause lots of trouble to you, champion.
Are you ready for tower defense in the best strategy TD game?
Don't fear the death! Be a wise leader and join now for free!
Contact us for further support and information:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/EmpireWarriorsTD
- Official Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpireWarriorsTD
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/EmpireWarriorTD
- New tournament is now available. Are you ready, talented tactician?
+ All rankings are renewed. Great opportunity to enroll in the record rankings.
+ Attractive ranking icon and UX Tournament revamped!
+ Great rewards
+ New mechanic
- Reduce tournament Roll & Upgrade buff Cost
- Rebalance Buff stats
- Optimize Hero Trial : Now you can try all heroes and towers!
- Optimize the game and fix some minor bugs.
Don't forget to join Empire Warriors TD Global community on Facebook for huge gifts (PREMIUM HEROES, gem, crystals and runes) from new tournament's events.
Tacticians, show us your strength and wisdom. What are you waiting for, prepare the highest spirit of enthusiasm and join now!
Ratings and Reviews
Now, before I begin I haven’t actually played this game too much. This is weird, because I loved playing Kingdom Rush and this game is basically the same as that one. However, I feel like there are two major flaws with this game that make me like it a lot less than other td games.
1. Enemies have both physical and magic resistance, making it unclear as to why I would ever need some towers as everything seems to die at the same pace no matter what I use. The resistances are not pronounced enough. I think this would improve if the game were made harder with resistances playing more of a role.
2. Tower variations don’t seem to different to me. The two basic choices are too similar to each other in my opinion. Like, in Kingdom Rush, if I was having trouble taking down a big guy, I would use one of the variations that deals a lot of damage to one guy. In this game, I wouldn’t know which one is better at single target removal. Night archers have fast attack, but also have a single target % chance stun. Dawn archers have a slower attack speed but more damage, and also a single target true damage ability. Which of these towers are better at taking down a hard opponent?
All in all, I think that this is a great game and is fun to play, but also I just feel like none of my decisions really matter that much in the scheme of things. That is not a good thing for a strategy game all about making decisions on which towers to place where and when to upgrade them.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review, we really appreciate that. The design team will look into it and looking for a better change for the future. Is there anything we can do to help, just let us know.
Kingdom Rush but...
Is it as classic as kingdom rush? No! However it offers a couple of extra things hat KR does not. In this every map helps you out in some way whether it be elves shooting at orcs or hypogriffs flying out to snatch goblins up from the trail you are guaranteed help in every level. It at first seems to be easier than KR but once you reach level 10, if you’re like me and go for all of the stars then the challenge gets real and even if you don’t the bosses provide a good challenge. Empire also allows you to purchase premium heroes for the premium currency of diamonds! Oh no! But wait! All is not lost! Diamonds are easily obtainable in daily challenges so if you really care about the game, premium heroes will be no problem. There is only one hero that requires you to pay money but you don’t really have to. This game is epic and legendary and has lots to offer. I highly recommend it as it has helped me kill lots of time and surely will in the future.
Fair Kingdom Rush Sub
I love playing tower defense games like Kingdom Rush and this one comes pretty close. If you’ve played Realm Defense this game implements a few mechanics from it as well. Mind you I’ve only spent about 10 hours, maybe even less, but from my time playing so far the game is rather fair if not generous with the f2p model it uses. In comparison to Kingdom rush this game has a fair roster of heroes and what’s even better is 8/10 heroes are obtainable with the in game currency to KR’s 3 freebies. On the other hand the small flaws this game has is probably map designs (I’m usually not one to notice these things) and the matches which you’ll quickly find rather easy. In short this game is Kingdom Rush in Casual Mode.
- Pitado Viet Nam JSC
- 247.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Zitga
- In-App Purchases
- DRAGOONS Tower $4.99
- HUNTERS OF THE MOON Tower $4.99
- Hero Thirios $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.