Awaken your instincts and conquer the world! Develop a war strategy, determine a country’s strengths and weaknesses, fortify your lands and dominate!
From the moment you select your country of origin, every decision becomes strategic. How will you spend your budget? How will you secure your borders? Will you defeat the enemy or team up to take over the world? In a game of tactics, play as one of 9 regions and wage war against 165 countries. Venture around the large-scale map, sail across oceans and battle your way through victory and defeat.
“He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.” - Sun Tzu
The goal is world domination, and the struggle for power has never been more fun.
• Attack enemy countries, and transfer and strengthen your armies and armada in phased-based warfare.
• Support for two game-play maps, one with 8 regions and 77 countries for a faster game and an advanced strategy map with 7 regions and 130 countries.
• Track the progress and spy on opponents with easily accessible in-game data.
• Earn an extensive list of victories in a detailed battle report.
• Fast, stunning, challenging, and immensely satisfying game play.
• Visually stunning map of the world includes realistic mountain ranges, oceans and natural barriers.
• Challenge up to 6 real-world multiplayer opponents or fight against the game itself.
• Features three multi-player modes: pass and play, local network game and turn-based asynchronous game play.
• Use the strategy of RISK with the added ability to buy ships and cross oceans!
► “I’ve been playing Empire II: What Would You Risk for World Conquest, and loving every minute of it.” - www.148apps.com
► “Believe me, for only two dollars, you are definitely getting your money’s worth.” - http://www.idownloadblog.com
► “very addictive to play.” - http://www.filmoria.co.uk
Fix crash with iOS 12
Use fullscreen for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Do not buy for IOS 12
This game only opens up long enough to crash since the update to IOS 12. It's a shame too. I really liked the game & it was well worthy of 5 stars. Now you cant even open it & since the developers haven't updated it in over 2 years (since ios 9 came out) it looks like they've abandoned it. Save your money unless they update it for IOS 12. You wont be able to play it until they do.
Developer Response ,
I have fix the crash on ios 12.
I also improved UI to support iphone X screen.
Can’t open the game
I have to give this game a zero star review. It was a Purchased game, and has not yet been able to open. I had the first empires, and I do not recall this ever happening in the past. Until I can play this game, on my phone, with the app that I purchased; the review should be zero stars. Since I can’t put zero stars, I will put one star.
This app stopped working, needs an update desperately.
Developer Response ,
Attack order is always the same. England, France, Japan, USA, Brazil, Russia. It doesn't depend on the player's type. ie: human or AI.
- fabrice noui
- 86.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fabrice Noui
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.