Newly revised and updated for 2015, PressorDex is a comprehensive therapeutic guide to the myriad of pressors, vasoactive drugs, continuous infusions, and other medications needed to treat the critically ill patient. Written by emergency medicine physicians for emergency medicine physicians, this indispensable app gives you concise tools for choosing the right medication and dosing regimen every time, even during the busiest of shifts.
- Fixed crashes in some Dosage Calculator scenarios.
- Corrected concentration for Epinephrine under Status Asthmaticus.
- Reorganized CHF sections for vasopressor/inotropic therapy.
Ratings and Reviews
Difficult to use
The information contained within is AWESOME! But the way the information is presented is subpar. It takes SOOOO many taps to get to the information I want. i.e. the way the app is setup/formatted makes it difficult to use. This is NOT ideal in an emergency situation. Not a very intuitive interface. Needs a serious update.
Good info was hoping for more
For the price there was not as much information as I was hoping for. I did not find navigating the interface to be difficult or very time consuming
Not updated for iPhone 6/7
Good content but for some reason still uses screen resolution for iPhone 5 so all the content is huge and kind of blurry on newer phones. Desperately needs an update.
- Emergency Medicine Residents' Association
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Emergency Medicine Residents' Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.