EMS Field Partner
By Ritter Mobile Technology UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), EMS Field Partner application is intended primarily for use in the Tri-State area encompassing SW Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio and Northern West Virginia, but also may be utilized by those throughout the country as a reference tool.
Designed for all Public Safety Personnel, this Application was conceptualized by the EMS professionals of the Allegheny Health Network of Pittsburgh, PA and developed by Ritter Mobile Technology of Germany .
The AHN EMS Field Partner enables the provider to not only quickly reference referral information for medical and trauma emergencies, but also provides the ability to link directly with Medical Command at the receiving WPAHS hospital. The GPS function provides accurate coordinates to LifeFlight dispatch to speed the dispatch of helicopters when needed.
Other functions within the EMS Field Partner are:
• Identifiers for Hospital Specialty Treatment
• Directions from the scene of the emergency to appropriate AHN hospitals
• AHN Staff references and contact information
• Education Reference and Online Registration
• AHN EMS Pocket Reference
• Pennsylvania’s BLS & ALS Protocols
Although all Public Safety Providers may utilize the EMS App, registration is required for full activation and functionality. Registration is free and will take less than 5 minutes.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
- New Design for AHN (Allegheny Health Network)
- Optimizations for iPhone 6 / 6 plus
- Several other small changes
Why update if not going to fix the problem?
You added the EMS charts starter / notes section a year or 2 ago and it has never worked; why not fix it or just eliminate it all together....
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ritter Mobile Technology UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- © Allegheny Health System / Ritter Mobile Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.