By Code 3 Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EMT Basic review material on the go on sale for semester start!
Over 1000 Quiz Questions and 1000 Flashcards!
The EMT tutor is a comprehensive training tool for the EMT Basic. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or starting class this app will position you for success in the real world. If you are a student going through class you will benefit from this app. Simultaneously, so will a seasoned veteran that is trying to stay current on recent developments.
The material has been prepared and verified with 2013 text books and includes the additional information now presented in most classes that includes Pathophysiology, Life Span Development, and expanded Anatomy and Physiology sections. Over 1000 Possible quiz questions and 1000 flashcards available.
5 major components differentiate us from our competitors:
1. A Bookmarking feature that allows the user to save difficult questions, flashcards, or scenarios for later study. This allows the user to tailor the experience to their needs.
2. Explanations so that the user learns from every question and flashcard.
3. Over 1000 Quiz Questions and 1000 Flashcards prepared by EMS instructors that are involved in both EMS education, and running calls in the streets. This enables the material to be relevant for students and to prepare you for the real world.
4. A Scenario based section has been developed to aid in taking text book material from page to street. Over 50 scenarios are given here, with more to come, that a user can go through on their own or with a field instructor to stimulate the thinking processes that occur on a 911 call.
5. Material that has been developed by EMS educators that are current on latest NREMT developments. Our material has been developed for the iPhone user and cannot be found on a website somewhere for free. Because of this we believe that our material is for learning and teaching on the iPhone not for assessing how smart the user is. Other material is built to assess, ours is built to teach.
Please feel free to Email any questions or concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always willing to help in any way. Enjoy our app and stay safe out there.
What's New in Version 3.0
Native iPad version, updated graphics, updated questions, ability for users to save place on a quiz.
Great help for test prep
I've been an emt for a number of years and needed to cram in some studying before a fire department emt written test. This has been the perfect tool to refresh and learn where I need to focus my limited time studying. The questions and answers are very up to date with the newest protocol which is key. I could study my old text books but they don't tell me things like tourniquets are the preferred method of direct pressure doesn't stop bleeding. Get this app if you need to brush up. It's worth the $5. I spent $5 on a latte today...
THE BEST EMT REVIEW APP
I have downloaded a good 20+ apps to study for my NREMT test and my EMT class but this is by far the BEST out there - so do yourself a favor a just pay the $5 and download it now.
It has everything Quizzes (broken into categories), flash cards, scenarios, and a tool box with checklists for different medical problems plus so much more!
Excellent Program- A must Have
Being an EMT student, this program has really helped me a lot, especially with the scenario selection, and the flash card. The only downfall to this program is that it should have a definition search. This program is still a must have for an EMT or EMT student!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 08, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Code 3 Apps LLC
- © 2013 Code 3 Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.