Emulsio - Powerful Video Stabilization
By Creaceed SPRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Emulsio is a Macworld/iWorld 2014 Best of Show winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can now either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio 2 is now a free application with an in-app purchase to remove the watermark. Customers who purchased the 1st version get this feature for free.
** Easily Stabilize your Videos - Key Features **
- Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as wobble distortion. Besides, Emulsio can now handle the black borders which appeared in previous versions (known as Movie Stiller) when motion compensation was too high, by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for latest iOS and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed 120 FPS videos which remain at 120 FPS after export.
** Supported Devices **
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- iPod touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad mini.
** Help & Feedback **
Visit http://www.creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.5.8
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes lead to black borders or misaligned contents when shooting with a third party camera.
Not good for wakesurfers
Most of what I film is wakesurfing or paddleboarding. The constant movement of the rider, board, and wave makes it impossible for the app to find a horizon I think. I don't think I can really blame the app for that though. The software can only do so much when it doesn't have a fixed reference point.
The wakesurf clip I tried on the app had a jittery vibration to it after applying any level of stabilization. I decided to try it out with a video while walking where it can pick out a non moving point like a selfie or the horizon. It worked much. Street in this situation.
The controls on this app are very intuitive, and it has many really good options for basic editing on a mobile device. I will keep using it to see if I can find a way to get it to start liking my surf films. At a minimum it helped on other videos, so I'd recommend at least trying it. It's free to try. As others have stated it will watermark the video unless you buy the in app "pro" version for less than a Starbucks drink.
This app is very good
This app is surprisingly powerful for a mobile device. The two most important options for me are the ability to change the stabilizer strength and the ability to turn off "avoid black borders". Sometimes video is just so bad that you need to have those borders and this app allows you to turn that on and off which is awesome. It analyzes video very quickly too.
Insanely great when you go pro.
No watermark if you buy the pro upgrade and at its ridiculous low price it is worth many times that if you do a lot of action shots with your Touch or iPhone. A very easy and well thought out interface with many stabilization adjustments. The software does a very professional job and I was surprised how well designed it is. Worth every penny!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 2.5.8
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Creaceed SPRL
- © 2010-2015 Creaceed SPRL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack$2.99