Emulsio - Powerful Video Stabilization
By Creaceed SPRL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Emulsio is a Macworld/iWorld 2014 Best of Show winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can now either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio 2 is now a free application with an in-app purchase to remove the watermark. Customers who purchased the 1st version get this feature for free.
** Easily Stabilize your Videos - Key Features **
- Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as wobble distortion. Besides, Emulsio can now handle the black borders which appeared in previous versions (known as Movie Stiller) when motion compensation was too high, by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for latest iOS and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed 120 FPS videos which remain at 120 FPS after export.
** Supported Devices **
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- iPod touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad mini.
** Help & Feedback **
Visit http://www.creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.5.7
- Optimized application icon for the iPad Pro.
- Minor bug fixes.
Essential Tool for iPhone Videographers
The app is a shock absorber for your shaky hand. While this app provides amazing value, it can't work miracles with poor source material. It CAN however smooth out zagged camera movements. The app handles 4K video surprisingly fast, and works with different frame rates. The app seems to save the new file with the same quality setting as the original since the file sizes are similar. The split display preview shows all the adjustments it is doing in realtime--pretty cool. The algorithm appears to be pretty solid--I only noticed some distortions when filming text in a small, low lit room (remember, good source material.) I mount my phone on a monopod for improved stability, and the software takes it to the next level.
This app is a demo version, with the capability of upgrading for $3. You can only test it out, because if you try to export using the free version, it puts a watermark over your video.
I change my phone.. But I can't restore purchase.. Please I need help
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 2.5.7
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Creaceed SPRL
- © 2010-2015 Creaceed SPRL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack$2.99