** Macworld Conference ‘Best of Show’ winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio can be tried out for free and the watermark can be removed through an in-app purchase.
- Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
- Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
- Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as rolling shutter distortion. Besides, Emulsio can handle the black borders by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
- Inspect video frame by frame.
- Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
- Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
- Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
- Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
- Optimized for latest iOS and for 64-bit devices.
- Support for high-speed videos (up to 240 FPS) which preserve their frame rate after export.
- Modern iOS features: import and export of HEVC (compatible devices only), Drag & Drop, and Peek & Pop.
- Pro Pack 2: better accuracy for 4K videos, improved correction of rolling shutter distortion including third party sensor calibration, and removal of the watermark.
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit creaceed.com/emulsio/about for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emulsio now preserves the file format (HEVC or H264) of the original video.
Ratings and Reviews
Not good for wakesurfers
Most of what I film is wakesurfing or paddleboarding. The constant movement of the rider, board, and wave makes it impossible for the app to find a horizon I think. I don't think I can really blame the app for that though. The software can only do so much when it doesn't have a fixed reference point.
The wakesurf clip I tried on the app had a jittery vibration to it after applying any level of stabilization. I decided to try it out with a video while walking where it can pick out a non moving point like a selfie or the horizon. It worked much. Street in this situation.
The controls on this app are very intuitive, and it has many really good options for basic editing on a mobile device. I will keep using it to see if I can find a way to get it to start liking my surf films. At a minimum it helped on other videos, so I'd recommend at least trying it. It's free to try. As others have stated it will watermark the video unless you buy the in app "pro" version for less than a Starbucks drink.
I was looking for an app to stabilize shaky drone video and this one seems to work. Since the videos are already on my phone, I didn’t want to have to move them to my PC to stabilize them, and then move them back to share and save. I like being able to control the amount and type of stabilization. It’s fast and easy to use.
I see some people have given it a bad review but I’m guessing their expectations were too great. This app can’t perform magic on an extremely shaking, twisting, wobbly video. It can’t turn a horrible video into a great one. It uses the common technique of cropping, which means that FOV and resolution are reduced to create the steady footage. Badly shaking or wobbling footage can end up highly cropped and low resolution, possibly unusable. In summary, this app works VERY WELL for it’s intended purpose — stabilizing moderately shaky video footage.
Thank you for the kind words! They are really appreciated. /TC
Does a great job!
I discovered this a while back and downloaded it thinking it could come in handy at some point in the future... I was right!
The app does a great job at removing shake in most cases, and the option to stop removing wobble and rotation is awesome, and really helps Emulsio to work in more situations.
By far, my favorite features of the app so far are the ability to see either how much the camera shake is being removed with the compass view or look at the stabilized footage next to the original footage in a side-by-side view! That really helps me figure out how large a percentage removes enough of the shake without taking too much of the frame off.
I appreciate having the three different “looks” to go through! Normal works, I think the cinematic look works fantastically, and I know the vibration look will come in handy...
I love that they’ve overhauled the app’s aesthetics to fit iOS 11 and the support for the Files app is HUGE to have when I’m working with Video!
Thank you for your kind words about Emulsio! They are greatly appreciated. /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
Pro Pack 2
4K video handling + watermark removal.
- Creaceed SPRL
- 27.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack 2 $7.99
- Pro Pack 2.0 (Migration) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.