eMurmur Heartpedia is the new upgrade of Heartpedia, in cooperation with Cincinnati Children's Hospital. The app is designed to help patients, families and healthcare providers better understand heart defects and their repairs.
View anatomically-correct 3D models for a normal, defective and repaired heart. Listen to their corresponding heart murmurs, watch video animations and learn more through audio and text descriptions.
NEW FEATURES since the original Heartpedia app:
* Listen to and view murmurs for a normal or defective heart
* View S1/S2 markers ("lub" "dub" sounds)
* Slow down heart sound and murmur playback speed
* Adjust murmur sounds using the bell, diaphragm, wide band or raw filter mode
* Visualize the heart sounds and murmurs as a phonocardiogram (amplitude mode) or in frequency mode (intensity and pitch of the sounds)
DESIGN & UI UPGRADES
* New design
* Quick switch function to easily navigate between heart defects
* Audio playback of heart defect descriptions
Featured heart anomalies and defects:
* Atrial Septal Defects
* Atrioventricular Septal Defect
* Coarctation of the Aorta
* Ebstein’s Anomaly
* Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
* Interrupted Aortic Arch
* Patent Ductus Arteriosus
* Tetralogy of Fallot
* Total Anomalous Venous Return
* Transposition of the Great Arteries
* Truncus Arteriosus
* Ventricular Septal Defects
- CSD Labs GmbH
- 214.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 eMurmur
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.