eMurmur Primer is designed to help you better recognize benign and pathological heart sounds and murmurs. Use eMurmur Primer to
• build and maintain your heart sound and murmur listening skills
• earn continuing education credits
• Real-life heart sounds and murmurs from pediatric to elderly.
• All heart sound and murmur recordings have been verified by cardiologist & echocardiogram.
• Play the heart sounds through your own earphones and see what you are hearing.
• Visual displays of heart sounds & frequencies, S1, S2, heart rate and more.
• Pause, resume, repeat and scroll through murmur recordings at your own pace.
• Graduated learning modules ranging from novice to advanced, based on a tested and peer-reviewed heart sound identification method for self-paced learning.
• Receive immediate feedback during training and measure what you’ve learned through self testing.
• Background reading materials on heart anatomy, heart defects, murmurs and more.
In-app purchases offered:
• Title of subscription: eMurmur Primer - Core
• Length of subscription: 1 year. Core provides access to Modules 2-7 of eMurmur Primer during the subscription period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Type of subscription: Auto-renewable. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; the cost for renewal is the same as the initial charge.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Minor Bug Fixes
-Bug Fix for Continue button in Login View
-Bug Fix for Progress Circles in Module Table View
-Bug Fix for Forgot Password Button in Login View
Ratings and Reviews
Great teaching app
This app has the best selection and most accurate sound files. I heard that they worked with people at Johns Hopkins and it shows. I have a lot to learn and this app has a ton of information in it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.