Do you learn French or English? Do you want to watch your favorite movies in original language? Do you want to quickly memorize new foreign words? Do not waste your precious time, try Speak It Up!
«Speak It Up» is award winning new system for learning French/English from ABC, or improving your linguistic skills. The program contains 2200+ flash cards and covers the most common words, word combinations and sentences. We gave special attention to the pronunciation and emphasized on everyday language.
* MEMORY BOOSTER *
The program is equipped with special memorizing tool - Memory Booster. It involves well-known ways of words memorizing - force memorizing, word to sound associations and word to word associations. Launch Memory Booster, explore all options and enjoy words memorizing!
* learn in active/passive mode
* use your audible and visual memory to learn new words with powerful Memory Booster
* change the frequency of flashing cards
* set the program working area for the most comfort layout
* turn on/off any language audio
* prioritize the words
* manage the app with system-wide hot keys
* full editing control – add, edit or delete any record, and create your own vocabulary
* RECORD YOUR OWN SOUNDS
* totally customizable look and feel
* NATIVE SPEAKER AUDIO (and not computer generated)
* powerful search engine
* for better memorizing the program window appears on top of your desktop – you learn French/English during all the time you spend behind the computer.
* the collection is constantly updated - there is always something new to discover
* … and much more!
What are the benefits?
- You will be able to use the most common 2200+ words and phrases already in several weeks. These 2200+ words and phrases represent the majority of written words used in French/English.
- Our hand-picked vocabulary is the cornerstone of every language. It will allow you to communicate with all English and French speaking world.
- New foreign words become more and more familiar to you in a very short time.
- You will feel and improve your language sense.
- You will greatly improve your own pronunciation and will be able to easily recognize spoken foreign language.
Enjoy the program and the results!
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
French is difficult but possible
There is no magic formula for learning how to speak French - it always requires time, energy, and patience (in my case a lot of money as well :). Do not expect that if you buy Speak it Up you have already learnt French. If so – save your money! I learn French via Skype with a native speaker Anouk who has recommended it to me for sequential consolidation of learned knowledge and experience. Usually we discuss some interesting subject and, of course, talk a lot. If during our conversation I meet some interesting expression or a new word, I input it into the vocabulary of Speak It Up. During a class I regularly add about 30-35 new words or sentences. Anouk helps me to record the correct pronunciation in Speak It UP. So later I can work them out without Anouk. The other day I learn this vocabulary only via Speak it Up in all proposed modes. And this so simple system works! And it’s quite effective. Someday I hope to improve my French even better already in France.
Could use some improvements
Like another reviewer said, this app is good for people who already know at least some French. I say this mainly because there are actually some phrases in the program that are incorrect. For instance, it translates "I will call you when I leave." to "Je t'appelerai vendredi." (I will call you Friday.) But the good thing about it is that you can actually change the phrases and record the pronunciations yourself. So if you don't already know some French, you wouldn't catch it or be able to make some of the changes. I do like that you can add words. And the memory booster is pretty nice. I just leave it on in the background while I'm working on other stuff. I'm surprised with how much I pick up while I'm using it passively.
Thnks! It's really revolutionary. It's designed for those who like learning with fun - it's featured with memory Booster - you need to swap and remember cards that pronounce the french word and then find its pair. Quite effective. As for the minuses, design is quite simple as you can see on screenshots.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.