Enchanted Realm HD
By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enchanted Realm isn't just a game, but a captivating fantasy adventure. The setting is a far-away and wondrous realm, where magic flows as freely as the winds of trade through the market's merchant and apothecary stalls. Joyful citizens rejoice as their wise and just ruler ascends to the throne -- and that, my liege, is you!
Visit our Facebook Community: http://www.facebook.com/EnchantedRealmHD
- Develop your kingdom, which has fallen on hard times because of an evil sorceress
- Erect residential and service buildings
- Grow plants and harvest them
- Gather resources and collect taxes
- Expand your territory and increase your population
- Stock up on gold and energy
- Assemble unique collections of items
- Carry out exciting plot-driven objectives
- Earn awards and share your achievements with your Facebook friends
- Build your very own Enchanted Realm!
- A complex storyline with many unique characters
- Highly advanced graphics and brilliant animations
- A robust simulation of city life, with all its unique peculiarities
- Over 50 unique residential and service buildings
- A tremendous selection of flowers and crops to plant and grow
- Amazing item collections
- Completely customizable territory which can be expanded for in-game money
- A spectacular soundtrack
- Special promo codes to your friends and receive rewards
- Achievements which can be shared with friends via Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 1.19
- New residents have arrived in Enchanted Realm!
- Now you can trade things with the realm's fairy tale residents!
- We've made the game even more interesting and more exciting!
- Major technical improvements.
Game insight makes some really cute building/restoration games. The good: cute graphics and characters ( the ride-giving dinosaurs in Tribez are priceless), music and sound effects are pleasant in most. The bad: constant, never-ending pop-ups trying to get you to buy crystals, etc., a list of quests that just keeps getting longer because you're never granted the items you need (I'm on lvl 13 of this game, and have to scroll down, and down, and DOWN to see them all), full energy isn't enough to gather all resources and make repairs before running out. I'm also getting *really* tired of games that make rating, liking, tweeting, and adding friends (looking at YOU, Tribez and Castlez--oh, you added 10 friends? Now add 10 more) into quest items. I don't play these games to add friends or pester people for quest items--I play them to build a cute little village. I don't want a village with 6 bakeries and 3 quarries because the game forced them on me; I want a mix of buildings and decorations ( and why, for the love of Pete, would you make this type of game and not make it possible to change the building orientations?), so my imaginary people can have a nice place to live. Make your game fun to play, and I will occasionally spend spend a few bucks on it. So, it's cute, but with all the annoyances, I doubt I'll be sticking with it much longer.
What a let down!
This was my favorite game for about a year or more. I played it everyday, numerous times a day, and was fully addicted. When I first started there was twice as many land expansions they have now and you actually got the items that you needed to complete the collections. I didn't even mind waiting for energy to refill. But now, at level 104, it's like the creators have totally given up. It's been over a year since I've had any updates. The book of histories has no more history. There are no more tasks to complete and I've had to move on. Oh and if you're looking forward to ever finding out what the catapult or the mysterious factory do**spoiler alert**absolutely nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. This game turned into a huge disappointment. My advice is don't get too invested, the game is over once you get over level 100, but maybe not because they've gotten so cheap with collection items and even the sales they have don't really give you any deals, anymore, so you might get to spend forever or all your money just finishing the missions.
Better before last upgrade
So this is one of those games that always made you pay if you weren't willing to move slow, but since the last upgrade it seems to have gotten much worse. Especially with the changes to land expansions. I have over 50 of each type of land deeds, but never get the other parts I need to expand. As a result out of room, can't increase population or really do anything in game. Honestly floating characters are pretty annoying in game to begin with, but since they're also making it impossible to advance in game should be removed entirely. If issues aren't fixed soon, will likely use remaining crystals and then delete game. Also don't be fooled by all the 5 star ratings, they ask you to rate it like 5 minutes after starting game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.19
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © 2012 Game Insight, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Get +8000 Gold Coins, +12 energy, and a Luxurious Fountain!$5.99
- 80 Crystals + 2 Crystals $3.99
- 80 Crystals + 166 Crystals $3.99
- 200 Crystals + 430 Crystals $9.99
- 200 Crystals + 10 Crystals $9.99
- 40 Crystals$1.99
- 40 Crystals + 80 Crystals $1.99
- 400 Crystals + 890 Crystals $19.99
- 400 Crystals + 30 Crystals $19.99
- Treasurer's aid$0.99