Want to report a pothole, graffiti or damaged street sign while on the go? SeeClickFix Encinitas makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app uses GPS to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add your service request. Reports are automatically routed to City departments for resolution, and you can even be notified when the work is complete.
Download and start using this free app today, and thank you for helping to continually improve Encinitas!
Enhanced user experience and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App Overall with 1 Minor Bug
This app is great at letting citizens being able to report problems in their local community. I've been able to get potholes, traffic signals, sidewalk issues and more reported to city officials and they follow through on requests in a very timely manner. Only bug with the app I've seen is when I select the issue by map, tap on the pin, and the issue pops up. I try tapping the issue and it won't take me to the issue.
- City of Encinitas
- 52 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2016 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.