Encrypt A Pic Pro
By Light Paint Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
•Share Images Safely!
•Securely save and send your image without anyone knowing its secrets.
Have you ever wanted to send an image to a friend but did not want others to see it? Have you ever wanted to save images to your Camera Roll without the risk of others seeing them? Now you can with Encrypt A Pic.
Encrypt A Pic lets you hide a photo with 3 simple steps.
1. Import or take a photo.
2. Set your 4-digit combination
3. Move the slider to "Lock Image." Yes it it that easy: Just Encrypt A Pic with a Flick!
-Your image is now encrypted. Once an image is encrypted, you can save it to your Camera Roll or email it to a friend.
Decrypting an image is just as simple.
1. Import an encrypted image from your Camera Roll.
2. Set the 4-digit combination.
3. Move the slider to "Unlock Image."
-Your image is now decrypted.
Check out our Promo Video at:
1. Decrypting of encrypted photos.
2. Import images from Camera Roll and see them being encrypted.
3. Import images from Camera Roll and see them being decrypted.
4. Take Photos with in the app.
5. Set a Combination to secure your photos.
6. Auto detect encrypted images.
7. Simple to use user interface.
8. Save an Encrypt a Pic to your Camera Roll.
9. Emails your Encrypt a Pic to a friend.
If you send an Encrypt a Pic image to friends, they can Decrypt a Pic it and view it using the free app.
Check us out at:
1. The max width and height of an image for this app is 1000px. If your image is larger or smaller than 1000px by 1000px, this app will scale it to fit within this size. We hope to support larger sizes in in upcoming releases.
2. If you try to alter an image while it is encrypted you may not be able to decrypt it later. This includes changing the size, cropping, or color correction. You have to send an encrypted image at "actual size" or full-size when emailing and texting it.
******This app is intended for appropriate recreational purposes. We are not responsible for miss use of the App or any other trouble you might get in.******
Crashes every time I try to take a picture or upload a picture...very frustrating.
Crashes to home screen whenever I try to import a picture or take a photo. Cleared and rebooted device and still will not work (iPhone 4 iOS v6.0.1)
Don't waste your money
Just bought this, keeps crashing when I try to upload a photo to encrypt!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: Nov 02, 2012
- Version: eap_Pro_001
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeff Paradiso
- © Light Paint Pro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).