End Space VR for Cardboard
By Justin Wasilenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
End Space VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality. Using head based movement you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship's lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
End Space VR features:
- Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
- 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
- Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
- Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
- Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
- Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
- Bluetooth / Gamepad support
- You can disable VR mode in the main menu
- If your Google Cardboard / VR headset does not have a trigger button disable the Trigger option in the main menu. This will allow head gaze based shooting. Or use a Bluetooth gamepad.
End Space VR is best experienced with headphones. Please play standing or seated on a swivel chair. Enemies will try and attack you from behind!
Important: Please note this game is built specifically for Google Cardboard and requires at least an iPhone 5 or iPhone 6.
If you experience steady drift, placing your phone on a flat surface for a few seconds can help to calibrate the sensors.
Have an idea how to improve the game?
E-mail me: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Patch Notes End Space VR v1.2.2
- Gamepad support should be fixed
- Fix for VR mode button black screen in main menu
- Hopefully fixed iPhone 6s+ white screen issue
- Radar should point correctly to enemies
- Update to Unity 5.3.4 Pro
I love this game just one thing you's should add is the ability to upgrade your ship and customize it too that's it! Thank you keep up the good work😜
This is one of the best VR games of come across as great graphics and gameplay!
3D space shooter
Great graphics. You start out in a highly detailed space station. Choose start and you are out in space with stereoscopically 3D enemy ships coming at you. Options for headsets with a trigger as well as those without. It would be nice if the voice told you when there are enemy ships behind you, but otherwise great game.