Ending Sound Sorts HD for iPad builds reading skills needed for developmental reading, especially for mastering ending sounds. In this fun educational app, the child matches the pictures to the ending sound letter(s) shown in the middle. The child can tap any picture to hear the pictures name. The first five levels provide letter(s) sounds to help the child associate what the ending sound match might be. Levels 6-15 do not have letter(s) sounds so the child is challenged to develop more skills to build reading strategies. A fun match game is provided at the completion of all levels.
* Developed by a kindergarten teacher and Reading Recovery Specialist from Australia.
* Easy to learn educational app for children ages 3-6.
* Helps children build developmental reading skill strategy.
* Child needs to master beginning letter sounds using "Sound Sorts" app.
* Use this app in addition to, or after mastery of "Sound Sort Blends HD".
* Child gains confidence in recognizing and applying ending sounds.
* All game play levels are saved so child can easily resume play.
* Create up to ten user names in menu; a great tool for teachers.
* User names can be deleted at any time.
* App only for iPad, because of larger screen.
* Independent fun educational app for kids to learn reading skills!
Update Icons, background image, and information start page.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs better spoken words
The concept is great and just what I need to target a skill my students need. The pronunciation of the words is horrible and makes the app unusable.
- John Kim
- 23.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2013 Apps4Kinder, Silvana Macri, All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.