Endless is a free, open-source web browser built with privacy and security in mind.
- Multiple tabs with automatic blocking of non-touch-initiated popups
- Full hardware keyboard support for iPad (hold Command key to see a list of shortcuts) for websites with keyboard bindings
- Integrated full HTTPS Everywhere ruleset to do on-the-fly URL rewriting to force requests over TLS/SSL where supported, including setting the secure bit on received cookies and auto-detection of redirection loops
- Auto-destroys non-whitelisted cookies and local storage (even within the same tab) that has not been accessed by any other tab within a configurable amount of time (defaults to 30 minutes) to improve privacy after browsing within a long-running tab
- Disables SSLv2 and SSLv3 by default, supports a configurable minimum TLS or SSL version to require (defaults to TLS 1.2)
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (RFC6797) implementation with Chromium's large preload list
- Integrated URL blocker with a small included ruleset of behavior-tracking advertising, analytics, and social networking widgets (this list is intended for enhancing privacy and not to be an AdBlock-style comprehensive ad-blocking list)
- Blocks non-whitelisted mixed-content requests (HTTP elements on an HTTPS page), shows broken padlock
- Blocks pages loaded from non-local networks (i.e., the internet) from trying to load sub-requests (e.g., images, iframes, ajax) from hosts that are on local networks such as routers and other insecure devices
- Integrated TLS/SSL certificate viewer by tapping on padlock icon, highlighting weak TLS/SSL certificate signature algorithms
- Optional sending of Do-Not-Track header on all requests
- Integrated 1Password support to quickly fill login and password information from your 1Password store (requires 1Password iOS app to be installed)
Download source code and contribute at https://github.com/jcs/endless
- Include web page title when sharing URLs to other apps that support it, like Mail.app
- Update HTTPS Everywhere rulesets to 2018.9.19
- Bump minimum supported iOS version to 12
- Remove in-app donation support
Ratings and Reviews
Only iOS browser with real privacy settings
Update: Will not connect to any .onion site when connected to a tor VPN (Safari works in same session). If this is fixed then it is the perfect browser.
I have downloaded every browser available on the App Store and this is the only one I have found with a true full selection of privacy options and features. It is very well written and very useful when privacy and/or being anonymous while mobile browsing is important to you.
Well thought out
Switch over to this browser after hitting a breaking point of annoyance with Brave. Thanks so much for your attention to the security details, and also for the in-app transparency into your HTTPS everywhere rules and host blocking rules. The amount of customization is just amazing. Very nice work.
I do have 3 feature requests:
Please allow me to block all 3rd party cookies (the timer for cookie clearing is great though so this is minor).
Please add support for iOS content blockers so I can also block ads while using this browser.
Please add LastPass support.
Please add the ability to remember tabs from your previous session.
Oh and also bookmarks could use some love. Editing them, rearranging, and adding folders would be amazing :)
Excellent and fast browser with security blocking features that bring a revelation with them, i.e. who exactly is trying to track your web browsing. "Endless" blocks so many of these it's shocking. Support the dev (contributions from within the app) so this great web browser can get even better. Excellent app!
- Superblock, LLC
- 20.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 joshua stein
- In-App Purchases
- Support ongoing development $4.99
- Support ongoing development $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.