By Originator Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** App Store's Editor's Choice **
*From the team at ORIGINATOR - the creators of the beloved Endless Alphabet and Sesame Street's Monster at the End of This Book and Another Monster.... Originator is a team of passionate artists and engineers dedicated to the best education+entertainment apps for kids.*
As a follow-up to Endless Alphabet, set the stage for early reading success with Endless Reader! This app introduces "sight words", the most commonly used words in school, library, and children's books. Kids need to recognize these words by sight in order to achieve reading fluency. Recognizing sight words is advantageous for beginning readers because many of these words have unusual spelling, cannot be sounded out using phonics knowledge, and often cannot be represented using pictures.
Kids will have a blast learning sight words and their context and usage with the adorable Endless monsters. Each word features an interactive word puzzle with letters that come alive, and then a sentence puzzle with words that become what they describe. See the word "dog" as a barking dog, and the word "up" reach for the sky!
** NOTE: You must be online and have sufficient disk space while running the app to get all words in the app. **
- 6 words free to try with additional word packs available for purchase.
- Delightful animations reinforce sight recognition of words in a fun and interactive way.
- Word puzzles reinforce spelling using lower-case letters and the sentence puzzles teach definition and usage (in addition to sight recognition).
- 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Endless Reader was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
What's New in Version 2.3
Minor bug fixes.
Good app, engaging for my kids
My one and a half year old and my 3 year old both really like this app. It keeps them engaged and my one and a half year old is even repeating letter names while she plays. Game can engage older kids as well, but this is the age of my kids that play this game.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 67.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Originator Inc.
- © 2013 Originator Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reader Pack 1$5.99
- Reader Pack 1$5.99
- Bundle of Reader Packs (Packs 1, 2, 3, and 4)$11.99
- Reader Pack 2$5.99
- Bundle of ALL Reader Packs (Packs 1 through 12)$29.99
- Bundle of Reader Packs (Packs 5, 6, 7, and 8)$11.99
- Reader Pack 3$5.99
- Reader Pack 5$5.99
- Reader Pack 4$5.99
- Bundle of Reader Packs (Packs 9, 10, 11, and 12)$11.99