Make words (3 letters or more) to create platforms so the runner guy can get to the other side! Make the words fast enough or he'll fall to his doom!
Some Quick Playing Tips
- If you don't like the letters, use the Swap Tiles button at the top of the screen to get new ones.
- Once you have created enough platforms for the runner to get to the other side, you can keep making words to bump up your score.
- When the runner lands on the last platform you'll be warned. Make a word fast or use one of your swap tokens to get new letters *and* two extra platforms to give you some breathing room.
- The runner gets faster at level 5 and again at level 10. Because, challenge.
- Choose your runner -- play as either the original Idaho Smith or the new Crash Collins!
- Also, some tweaky things behind the scenes took place to make the game smoother and silkier.
- Oh, and the game now keeps track of your total accumulated scores -- for something coming in a future update! (You'll like it, I swear!)
- Jay Jennings
- 168.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Three Ring Ranch
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.