*standalone version - plug-ins not included*
Endless Series is a unique synthesis and effect app based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion, which generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures. It works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect. If you have a suitable audio interface you can use it to process live audio input from a guitar, microphone etc.
• Additive tone generator with up to 40 partials
• Circular pitch ring modulator, flanger, filter and 24 stage phaser FX
• Glissando, auto-stepped and MIDI stepped modes
• Many options to tweak harmonicity and timbre
• Stereo detune, phase offset and auto-panning
• Quantise pitches to 14 different scales
• Soft clipping, extra harmonics and noise modulation
• Fast ASR amplitude envelope in MIDI stepped mode
• MIDI reset-able for repeatable output
• Integrated preset system for sharing presets across platforms
• Integrated help system
• 32 high quality factory presets
• User Manual
• 64bit internal processing
See www.olilarkin.co.uk for more info, and demo videos/sounds.
- now defaults dry signal to muted, to avoid loud feedback on load when mic input used
- updated manual
- fix popup menu locations on retina displays
- default OS audio driver selected on first run
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for compositions or background sounds
I enjoy using this app to generate a sonic landscape while I'm working. The large number of presets and options make it easy to switch it up when you get bored. The Shepherd's Tones Endless Series makes use of are far superior than pink or white noise for promoting focus in my opinion.
This is an awesome app, that is working wonderfully for me. I get some really interesting sounds from it that I haven't found anywhere else - hIghly recommended!
This thing creates such compelling sounds, whether by itself or as a processor for other inputs. Mind-bending illusions. Highly recommended.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.