EndNote for iPad
By Thomson Reuters
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Collect, collaborate, create from anywhere with the EndNote app - the world's most popular research management tool. With flexible tools for searching, organizing, sharing research, and creating bibliographies, the EndNote for iPad app extends your ability to stay on top of cutting edge research and connect with your EndNote library on the go.
EndNote enables you to easily view, edit, organize, and share research material on the iPad. By syncing your research library across iPad, online, and desktop, you increase the power of EndNote by gaining seamless access to your reference library from multiple devices and platforms.
EndNote for iPad includes:
- Sign up for a free, EndNote online account or sign in to an existing account
- Synchronize your library references, attachments, and PDF annotations to your online account and X8 desktop
- Built in web browser to search Clarivate Analytics Web of Science TM, PubMed, Google Scholar, your library catalog, or any other database you choose
- Built in PDF viewer with wide range of annotation features. Annotations made can be synced and edited online and on the X8 desktop
- Importing capabilities for .ris, .nbib, and other popular reference file formats
- Email and copy options for sharing references and file attachments with collaborators
- EndNote “temporary citation” format support
- Attach files from Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive to your references (accounts available separately)
- Viewing and editing options for references and file attachments
- Sorting, searching, and grouping options for references and file attachments
- Getting Started Guide documentation
What's New in Version 2.5.1
This update is designed to improve the stability and performance of EndNote for iPad, as well as address some user issues.
* More under-the-hood updates to address iOS API deprecations.
* Improve Vacuum Database workflow and user feedback.
* Fix issue with PDF display cache that could make it appear as if the wrong PDF pages were open.
* Fix Google Drive linking.
* Many other more minor bug fixes.
We are working hard to improve the user experience for all of our customers. Thank you for your feedback.
For help or to leave feedback, please visit us at: http://endnote.com/ipad/contact
I️ don’t understand the negative reviews
I am astounded by the number of negative reviews about this app. My response to those people is - are you using the right tool for the job?
Endnote on the iPad does not compare to the PC version that I have; but used in conjunction with the PC it it a very powerful partner. It allows one to annotate and sync with the web product and the PC version - I use it to read and annotate will I write on the PC and add my bibliography.
The few times I needed support Thompson-Reuters was easily accessible and help quickly. My only response to those people giving poor reviews is that they probably haven’t learned how to this this app optimally.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 09, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 76.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomson Reuters
- © 2013 Thomson Reuters
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.