EndNote for iPad
By Thomson Reuters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Collect, collaborate, create from anywhere with Thomson Reuters EndNote TM - the world's most popular research management tool. With flexible tools for searching, organizing, sharing research, and creating bibliographies, the EndNote for iPad app extends your ability to stay on top of cutting edge research and connect with your EndNote library on the go.
EndNote enables you to easily view, edit, organize, and share research material on the iPad. By syncing your research library across iPad, online, and desktop, you increase the power of EndNote by gaining seamless access to your reference library from multiple devices and platforms.
EndNote for iPad includes:
- Sign up for a free, EndNote online account or sign in to an existing account
- Synchronize your library references, attachments, and PDF annotations to your online account and X7 desktop
- Built in web browser to search Thomson Reuters Web of Science TM, PubMed, Google Scholar, your library catalog, or any other database you choose
- Built in PDF viewer with wide range of annotation features. Annotations made can be synced and edited online and on the X7 desktop
- Importing capabilities for .ris, .nbib, and other popular reference file formats
- Email and copy options for sharing references and file attachments with collaborators
- EndNote “temporary citation” format support
- Attach files from Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive to your references (accounts available separately)
- Viewing and editing options for references and file attachments
- Sorting, searching, and grouping options for references and file attachments
- Getting Started Guide documentation
What's New in Version 2.2
* Full iOS 9 compatibility
* New in-app browser with improved UI, reference importing, bookmarks, and smart search
* Improved PDF annotation
* Fixed issue allowing iPad to go to sleep during long Sync operations
* Other bug fixes and stability improvements
For help or to leave feedback, please visit us at: http://endnote.com/ipad/contact
Does not support iOS 9 features
The latest update claims iOS 9 compatibility, but unfortunately this update does not include support for Slide Over or Split View, which is a central feature of iOS 9 and a very useful feature for bibliographic software. Hope the developers add support for these features soon.
Does not open at all. Does not work in iOS 9. All my work is lost, inexcusable, incompetent.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomson Reuters
- © 2013 Thomson Reuters
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.