EndNote for iPad
By Thomson Reuters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Collect, collaborate, create from anywhere with EndNote®- the world's most popular research management tool. With flexible tools for searching, organizing, sharing research, and creating bibliographies, the EndNote® for iPad app extends your ability to stay on top of cutting edge research and connect with your EndNote library on the go.
EndNote® enables you to easily view, edit, organize, and share research material on the iPad. By syncing your research library across iPad, online, and desktop, you increase the power of EndNote by gaining seamless access to your reference library from multiple devices and platforms.
EndNote® for iPad includes:
- A free, EndNote online account or link to an existing account
- Synchronize your library references, attachments, and PDF annotations to your online account and X6 or X7 desktop
- Built in web browser to search Thomson Reuters' Web of Knowledge, PubMed, Google Scholar, your library catalog, or any other database you choose
- Built in PDF viewer with wide range of annotation features. Annotations made can be synced and edited online and on the X6 and X7 desktop
- Importing capabilities for .ris, .nbib, and other popular reference file formats
- Email and copy options for sharing references and file attachments with collaborators
- EndNote “temporary citation” format support
- Attach files from Dropbox to your references (Dropbox account available separately)
- Viewing and editing options for references and file attachments
- Sorting, searching, and grouping options for references and file attachments
- Getting Started Guide documentation
What's New in Version 1.2.4
* Bug fixes and improvements for Accessibility compliance, Group display issues, and reference formatting.
Terrible. Don't waste your money
If there's the option for no star, I will give none. It does not sync with my desktop endnote properly. What's the point of having this app, if I have to download everything manually? Stay away from this app, I don't think they will ever improve the product....
Not good it described from those demo images
The synchronization malfunctions. It never update the attached pdf.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomson Reuters
- © 2013 Thomson Reuters
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.