EndNote for iPad
By Thomson Reuters
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Collect, collaborate, create from anywhere with the EndNote app - the world's most popular research management tool. With flexible tools for searching, organizing, sharing research, and creating bibliographies, the EndNote for iPad app extends your ability to stay on top of cutting edge research and connect with your EndNote library on the go.
EndNote enables you to easily view, edit, organize, and share research material on the iPad. By syncing your research library across iPad, online, and desktop, you increase the power of EndNote by gaining seamless access to your reference library from multiple devices and platforms.
EndNote for iPad includes:
- Sign up for a free, EndNote online account or sign in to an existing account
- Synchronize your library references, attachments, and PDF annotations to your online account and X8 desktop
- Built in web browser to search Clarivate Analytics Web of Science TM, PubMed, Google Scholar, your library catalog, or any other database you choose
- Built in PDF viewer with wide range of annotation features. Annotations made can be synced and edited online and on the X8 desktop
- Importing capabilities for .ris, .nbib, and other popular reference file formats
- Email and copy options for sharing references and file attachments with collaborators
- EndNote “temporary citation” format support
- Attach files from Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive to your references (accounts available separately)
- Viewing and editing options for references and file attachments
- Sorting, searching, and grouping options for references and file attachments
- Getting Started Guide documentation
What's New in Version 2.5.0
This update is designed to improve the stability and performance of EndNote for iPad.
* Update Dropbox API and improve external storage handling.
* Improve performance when populating local library for the first time.
* Bug fixes related to the In-App browser and reference import/export.
* Under-the-hood updates to address iOS API deprecations.
We are working hard to improve the user experience for all of our customers. Thank you for your feedback.
For help or to leave feedback, please visit us at: http://endnote.com/ipad/contact
Desperately needs Cite-While-you-write
The Endnote desktop software is almost universally used in the scientific academic environment. However, while Ipad Pros are increasingly used as portable laptops, the use of endnote on these devices remains dreadfully useless. Although Endnote Ipad app is a nice PDF viewer, it does under-utilizes the power provided by the Ipad pro. If CWYW were developed to use with both Pages and MS Word, this app would jump to the top.
Can't import references from the Web
Useless as a research tool. Maybe if you have an Endnote library already... and it's a small library... and you don't want to add to it from your iPad... Then maybe this very limited software is worth your time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 02, 2017
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 71.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomson Reuters
- © 2013 Thomson Reuters
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.