Running and Walking with Endomondo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top-rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favorite wearable devices to track including Garmin, Pebble and Apple Watch
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and get your friends to motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on your friends’ workouts
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats and track your progress while interacting and competing with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon.
- View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 16.8.1
Sought-after sports – New sport options? You got it. Track more sports including SUP, Trail Running, Kick Scooter, and 10 others just added!
Thanks for supporting Endomondo! We’re always working on keeping our features up to date so that you get the most from all your workouts. To make sure you never miss an update, please go to your Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates.
We hope you enjoy our latest update!
Great app with room for improvement
I've been using Endomondo for several years to track my bike rides. I started using the apt based on a friend's recommendation. Overall it does just about everything I want it to, but I have a couple of suggestions. First, for folks who do different workouts depending on the day of the week, it would be nice to be able to schedule those workouts in advance rather than having to reset the workout for a different routine. For example, I cycle 4 days per week and lift weights 3 days. I often forget to change from cycling to weightlifting and vice versa. Also, it should be possible to set up profiles for each exercise. Obviously auto pause for weightlifting makes no sense, but I want auto pause for cycling. I don't know if these features are available in the premium membership, but they might make it worth the cost, along with the other added features.
I like that you incorporated one of my suggestions, disabling GPS for static exercises like weight training. That allows me to switch from cycling to weight training and not be concerned about turning auto-pause off and on every time I switch from one one to the other. Thank you, Under Arm.
Replaced my fitness notebook
Several years ago I started using a note book to track my runs. The records motivated me to run more frequently and allowed me to identify trends. I was a little cautious of putting a fitness app on my phone but figure it was free. I am glad I did. Now I have better data about my fitness activities instead of just my running. There are few thing I do that are not listed. I added the feature that allows the user to record down to half mile increments which I find very helpful to diagnose running issues. The free version is almost perfect.
Still figuring it out
Update: love this! I used to use a Fitbit, but have switched to garmin products, but I missed being able to map where I had been on my walks, rides, and runs. This is my answer! Love it !!!!
Have used this app for cycling but never before for weight training or the c25k so still getting to know it. Love it so far!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 12, 2016
- Version: 16.8.1
- Size: 116 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- © 2011 Endomondo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99
- Endomondo Premium$1.99
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$25.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Endomondo Plus$4.99
- Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Yearly subscription$19.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99