Endomondo Sports Tracker – GPS Track Running Cycling Walking & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only personal trainer you’ll ever need fits right in your pocket. Whether you’re running, cycling, walking, kayaking, or something completely different, we keep you motivated, and most importantly - keep what you’re doing fun.
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts - all from one simple app. Join more than 23 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET FREE OF CHARGE:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
● Track almost any distance-based sport including duration, speed, distance, calories and more
● Get audio feedback for every mile/km
● Enter indoor workouts manually
● Track your heart rate (works with BTLE heart rate monitors)
● Keep a full training diary
● View daily training volume
● Analyze performance like split times for each workout
● Set a workout goal and let our audio coach help you reach it
● Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
● Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
● Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
● Race against a friend’s personal best performance
● Share results and workouts on Facebook
● Workout photos, tagging of friends, automatic pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
NOTE: Don’t forget that having your GPS running can really drain your battery, so remember to turn it off after your workout.
GET ENDOMONDO PREMIUM
Gain access to exclusive features with Endomondo Premium from just USD 2.50 monthly.
● Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - 5K, 10K, half marathon or marathon distance
● Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires compatible HR monitor)
● View weather info in workout summary
● Enjoy an ad-free experience
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 3.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (but we hope you don’t go). There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period can not be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to Endomondo Premium.
What's New in Version 9.0.0
- Mobile statistics tab under History (Premium only)
- Improvements to workout list under History (Premium only)
- Personal bests are now included in the news feed
- Feature tour after signup
- New languages: Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Note: The button "Enter New Workout" has moved to the top of the workout list under History
- Bug fixes
Love your app!
The ability to link to other apps is also a plus. There is one thing I would like to see, and that is the ability to edit this type of work out you did even if you've already completed the work out. Every once in a while as a triathlete I make the mistake of putting in that I'm running instead of cycling or vice versa. And occasionally as I just recently did, I had chosen that I was running on a treadmill so the map of my location and elevation doesn't come up. So I would like to see the ability to edit the type of workout you did even after the workout has been completed.
Great app for tracking your activities.
It would be better if you could:
1. Put all your workouts on a single map, just to see where you haven't run/cycle yet
2. See your top speed on a map. I'm very curious about fastest routes in my town
3. Make your own statistic. I'm a programmer, so just I like spreadsheets and stuff that I can change.
Thank you. Hope to see new features in updates
PS it is a bug in app, when I'm trying to add a photo from my gallery to my workout the app just crashes
The Best I've Used
I use this app with my polar H7 heart rate monitor. I use it both at the gym and at the track. I love the app. Works well with gps for tracking long runs and helps me keep track of my calories burned while lifting.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 09, 2014
- Version: 9.0.0
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- © 2011 Endomondo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium$3.99
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Yearly subscription$19.99
- Endomondo Plus$4.99
- Step Counter$1.99
- Interval Training$1.99
- Low Power Mode$0.99