Running and Walking with Endomondo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top-rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favorite wearable devices to track including Garmin, Pebble and Apple Watch
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and get your friends to motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on your friends’ workouts
- Race against a friend’s personal best time
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats and track your progress while interacting and competing with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon.
- View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 11.0
Thanks for supporting Endomondo! We’re always working on keeping our features up to date so that you get the most from all your workouts. To make sure you never miss an update, please go to your Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads and turn on Updates.
We hope you enjoy our latest update!
Stop GPS tracking for indoor activities.
Still trying to track distance via GPS when weight lifting is selected. Also when using the treadmill option it still tries to use GPS. I typically workout in a basement with poor GPS reception so when it does get a signal it thinks I have moved and tracks distance. It's not uncommon for Endomondo to think I have moved a mile in an hour when I haven't moved from a five foot radius. Please fix. Five stars once this is fixed.
Do not download!
I'm so disappointed in this app and the customer service I have received. It is very obvious that they do not care about their customers. My app has been malfunctioning (audio coach and gps) for a month now and they provided no help and no refund to the 4.99 that I paid for their plus subscription. All I was told was they will "look into it." So ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and download mapmyrun which is completely free and has a customizable audio coach. Endomondo lost me as a customer for good.
Do not down load
I go on many hikes, it would not track me. I ride my bike often, the data was unreliable. Runs in the city? Calculations way off. But my biggest gripe is that I never signed up for emails. I deleted this app over 6 months ago and it constantly bombards me inbox with email updates. If you want to unsubscribe you have to sign into the app, which has been deleted. See my problem? This app is crap and will fill your inbox with more crap!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 11.0
- Size: 81.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- © 2011 Endomondo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$1.99
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99
- Endomondo Premium$25.99
- Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Endomondo Plus$4.99
- Yearly subscription$19.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Endomondo Premium$16.99