Running and Walking with Endomondo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and more with our top-rated fitness tracker and personal training app. With Endomondo, you can track all of your workouts using GPS, check your stats, and reach your fitness goals. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get free of charge:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 40+ other sports using GPS
- See duration, speed, distance, calories, and more on your workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE
- Keep a full training log
- See how much you train each day
- Analyze performance such as split times for each workout
SYNC WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your heart rate (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
- Get your calorie and nutrition information from MyFitnessPal right in the app
- Connect with Apple’s Health app to add workout data to your dashboard
- Use your favorite wearable devices to track including Garmin, Pebble and Apple Watch
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Set a time, distance or calorie goal, and let our audio coach guide you towards it
- Commit to fitness goals and get your friends to motivate you
- Up the stakes on your workouts and win prizes with challenges
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks from friends
- Check the news feed to comment on your friends’ workouts
- Race against a friend’s personal best time
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Add pictures, tag your friends, enable automatic pause function, customize your home screen, use countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, dive into your stats and track your progress while interacting and competing with a global community of fitness enthusiasts.
So, whether you’re into running, cycling, walking, kayaking, mountain biking, or any one of our 40+ sports...get up, get active, and free your endorphins!
Want to take your fitness even further?
With Endomondo Premium, you’ll gain access to exclusive training features from just 2.50 USD a month.
Get Premium and:
- Reach your running goal with a personal training plan - whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or marathon.
- View statistics, including calories burned per month, running distance by year, etc.
- Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- View weather information on each workout summary
- Enjoy an ad-free experience
- Get access to 10+ additional motivating features
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal.
What's New in Version 10.4.1
- New Look - Your workout history and summary just got revamped
- Get Gear - You can access the Under Armour store from your menu
- Hindi Added - The app is now available in Hindi
My main issues with this app, is that the location function runs in the back ground even when the app is not in use. This app should have an option to switch it to only when using the app in the location settings. The only reason I can think that this is happening, is so that they can gather data on me. Apple really should clamp down on apps that do this. There is no reason for an app like this to use my gps locations when I am not using it. The app needs the ability to go in and modify a workout without having to go to the online account to do this, and bring back the option to name the workout.
Like others, like others, my workouts do not appear to be correct either.
Up to 4 from 1
Finally a better change log. That took it to 5 stars. Had to have one off for tinkering with the history. It was simple before. Now it looks like the good awful summary page online. Have to click into the week to see details.
The only reason this gets a one star is because you have to give at least one star.
There is no option to disable GPS tracking when the application is not in use. Therefore this track your movements continuously in drains your battery. Absolutely unacceptable there is no option to turn off tracking when not in use.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 27, 2015
- Version: 10.4.1
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Endomondo LLC
- © 2011 Endomondo LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$1.99
- Endomondo Premium$2.99
- Monthly Subscription$2.99
- Endomondo Premium$25.99
- Endomondo Premium$5.99
- Endomondo Plus$4.99
- Yearly subscription$19.99
- Endomondo Premium$29.99
- Endomondo Premium$16.99