eNeighbly provides a simple interface to allow you to manage and coordinate with your private network of neighbors. It is a natural that you would offer to pick up a bottle of wine for your roommate or drop your brother off at practice. You likely have neighbors for whom you would be just as happy to offer this assistance. However, today it’s unlikely that you would call your neighbors before such an errand. Nor, do you expect such a phone call from them.
- eNeighbly enables this communication and these neighborly efficiencies!
- You establish your own private network of nearby friends, family and neighbors with whom you would like to share in normal household efficiencies.
- If you are out and about, say at the store or driving home from work, and you would like to be neighborly, you simply click on the app and select which of the neighbors in your private network you would like to notify.
-Through eNeighbly they receive notification of your location and availability.
- If they need something, they can submit request, or click to call or message you.
- If it’s convenient for you, you can accept the request, if not, the app will notify them accordingly.
- If you are able to fulfill the request, the app will then provide the neighbor confirmation.
Similarly, if one of the neighbors in your network is running to the store and notifies you of their availability, you may request they pick something up for you; adding time and efficiency to your day!
Through connecting neighbors and creating efficiencies, eNeighbly is making the world a happier place! eNeighbly is eNabling the Neighborly Movement! Download the app and join the movement.
Improved UI/UX on Requests Screens
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.