While on duty you’ll need to remain ever vigilant and question any suspicious behaviour to protect your small American town from a rising criminal threat. Off duty you’ll need to visit friends, family and live life to its fullest. Your actions while at work and home affect your stress levels. If you spend too much time fighting crime, you will be under severe pressure that will affect your ability to uphold the law.
You’ll need to question witnesses, administer breathalyser tests, block off roads for city events, site mobile speed cameras and pursue fleeing criminals on foot and in one of the specially designed police vehicles.
- Rise through the ranks to take on more dangerous missions
- Career mode with an optional realistic difficulty that includes permanent death
- Fight crime while on duty and manage your social life while off duty
- Four police squad vehicles to unlock and drive while on duty
- Five different camera modes while driving squad car
- Citizens of Mountain Valley can behave suspiciously. Stay ever vigilant to spot danger
- Perform breathalyser tests
- Talk with citizens of Mountain Valley to discover the location of fleeing criminals
- Run vehicle checks (broken lights, illegal plates, expired licenses etc)
- Order vehicles to pull over
- Exercise speed calming measures by placing speed cameras
- Place traffic cones to block off roads
- Force entry into a house by kicking the door down, requesting a warrant or you could just try and knock politely
- Arrest anybody but suffer the consequences for abusing your power
- Own a house and decorate the interior by purchasing fridges, TVs beds, floor rugs etc.
- Buy your own vehicle while off duty and explore the town
- Manage your hunger levels by purchasing food
- You can manage your stress control by performing actions including watching television, taking a nap or having a shower
- More than 200 different variants of missions to complete
Ratings and Reviews
I have been wanting this game for a while now so, I bought it. Overall, it is a great game. It is addicting to play, the missions in the game are interesting, and the game is somewhat similiar to real law-enforcement. If you are wanting a police-roleplay simulator for a Mac, this is what you would want to get. There are a few problems though. I have a four gigabyte ram 2015 version Macbook Air and it ran smoothly, but it really heated up my computer. I had no lag or nothing but just a very warm computer. My fan rarely kicks in on my computer, and the fan was very loud while I was playing this. The game is a smaller game (not like Grand Theft Auto V or Call of Duty) and I thought it could run on lower specs. Obviously I was wrong. For a lower-graphic, smaller game, I am disappointed that it could not run on my Mac. Also for the price of the game, it is very high. Steam had a sale for it not too long ago for $3.99. In conclusion, it is a great game. It is fun to play, interesting, and overall a solid game. To all the people with Macs that have lower specs, don’t get this game. It isn’t worth it to damage your computer from the game overheating it. If you have a higher spec computer, it should run just fine. I reccomdend to play it on a Macbook Pro or a desktop.
Kills Laptop Battery - Not Realistic
The graphics are clearly a work in progress. too many places where they completely tare apart. it takes up a huge amount of processing and causes the laptop to heat up. as a result the fan kicks on high quickly draining the battery. game play is not realistic at all. obviously not for anyone who has experienced anything close to real police work. interface is not intuitive. had to constantly pause to look up how to do basic commands. too many places where you need two steps when it’d be just as easy to do it in one. not sure why it’s necessary to start the car after getting in, that’s after you figure out the general command key. i would not spend more than half of what i paid for this. not recommended - removed from computer within a few days of downloading.
Has Great Potential
I have enjoyed this game immensely. However, it could use some more development work. Below are my recommendations that I believe would improve and make the game more attractive and fun.
1. Add a Police Academy Mode (Basically Players can learn the basics skills of the game- driving, shooting, traffic stops, perhaps add a interactive written test)
2. Any promotion from Sargent to Chief should involve elements of administrative functions (example: sergeant manage team of patrol officers on patrol and assign responsibilities; Lt. oversees the sergeants and in charge of dispatching patrol officers to crime scene; detective: focus on solving crimes; Capt. runs a district, manage budgets; hires, fires, promote and reprimands officers; by the time the player made it to Police Chief- no longer on the street, hire and fires officers in higher ranks; buy equipments, buildings, etc )
- Merge Games Ltd
- 769.9 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Merge Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.