Mobberly Baptist Church is located in East Texas - home to 75,000 households and about 245,000 people. And despite our location in the heart of the Bible belt, just seven percent of East Texans attend church. That means about 230,000 people in our area may be seeking the answers that only a relationship with Christ can provide. Many feel hopeless and afraid. A transformation will take place across East Texas as households begin to focus on a life-changing, ever-growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
The Engage10K mobile app will provide personalized support and equip the people of Mobberly to engage others with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The mobile app offers:
• Personal Support - Users will be able to request personal support such as prayer, answers to questions, request for resources and personalized training.
• Equipping Opportunities and Resources - Information on courses that teach about building relationships and sharing the gospel, as well as links to printed resources and training videos.
• Renewal Posts - Encouraging Scriptures, devotionals, blog posts and inspirational reading.
• Gospel Message - An in-app Gospel presentation that can be used from a phone or tablet.
- New build for additional iOS 10 support.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.