Engineering Adventures – Messages from the Duo
By Museum of Science
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Messages from the Duo is designed to be used in conjunction with the free-to-download, out-of-school time engineering curriculum, Engineering Adventures. Currently, ten units are available, including:
1. Hop to It: Safe Removal of Invasive Species
2. Bubble Bonanza: Engineering Bubble Wands
3. To the Rescue: Engineering Aid Drop Packages
4. Shake Things Up: Engineering Earthquake Resistant Buildings
5. Go Green: Engineering Recycled Racers
6. Liftoff: Engineering Rockets and Rovers
7. The Sky’s the Limit: Engineering Flying Technologies
8. Music to My Ears: An Acoustical Engineering Challenge
9. A Slippery Slope: Engineering Avalanche Protection Systems
10. Light Up the Night: An Electrical Engineering Challenge
Educators and kids can use the special QR code scanner in this app to scan the codes in their Engineering Journals and play audio messages from India and Jacob, Engineering Adventures’ “travelling duo.”
For more information about how to download a free Educator Guide and Engineering Journal, visit the Engineering Adventures website at engineeringadventures.org.
Produced by the Engineering is Elementary Team
Developed by Sean Fitzgerald and Tarrant Cutler
Illustrated by Ross Sullivan-Wiley
What's New in Version 2.2
We’ve added support for our newest units, A Slippery Slope: Engineering Avalanche Protection Systems and Light Up the Night: An Electrical Engineering Challenge.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 11, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 149 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Museum of Science
- © Museum of Science, Boston
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.