Messages from the Duo is designed to be used in conjunction with the out-of-school time engineering curriculum Engineering Adventures. Eleven units are available, including:
1. Hop to It: Safe Removal of Invasive Species
2. Bubble Bonanza: Engineering Bubble Wands
3. To the Rescue: Engineering Aid Drop Packages
4. Shake Things Up: Engineering Earthquake Resistant Buildings
5. Go Green: Engineering Recycled Racers
6. Liftoff: Engineering Rockets and Rovers
7. The Sky’s the Limit: Engineering Flying Technologies
8. Music to My Ears: An Acoustical Engineering Challenge
9. A Slippery Slope: Engineering Avalanche Protection Systems
10. Light Up the Night: An Electrical Engineering Challenge
11. In Good Hands: Engineering Space Gloves
Educators and kids can use the special QR code scanner in this app to scan the codes in their Engineering Journals and play audio messages from India and Jacob, Engineering Adventures’ “travelling duo.”
For more information about how to download or purchase an Educator Guide and Engineering Journal, visit the Engineering Adventures website at engineeringadventures.org.
Produced by Owen Berliner and the Engineering is Elementary Team
Developed by Sean Fitzgerald and Tarrant Cutler
Illustrated by Ross Sullivan-Wiley
We’ve added support for our newest unit, In Good Hands: Engineering Space Gloves.
Ratings and Reviews
The QR code scanner did not work. I held it for at least 3 minutes and it never scanned!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.