For those who are planning to spend a vacation in Russian-speaking countries and want to avoid the inconveniences created by the language barrier outside of the main tourist zones.
The application is also useful for those who want to start learning Russian for fun.
This phrasebook consists of a little part of the most common phrases on a range of topics such as Basics, Greetings, Introductions, Money, In the City, Hotel, Sightseeing, Shopping, Restaurant, Slang, and Private Talks.
Get to know your strengths, weaknesses and the possibilities. Decide whether you want to know just a few Russian words and phrases, or be proficient in it and continue learning Russian, using the full version of this application.
Written by Russian teachers especially for English speakers, this is the first serious book to start learning Russian. Each phrase includes a Russian translation and phonetic transcription and, thanks to an audio recording with real pronunciation by native Russian speaker, you'll be understood in any situation.
You can browse phrases by category, depending on the situation you are in, or you can use the search feature to instantly find what you are looking for. The Travel Phrasebook will help you in any situation.
- Over 90 of the most common travel phrases and words with Russian translations and phonetic transcriptions, including audio.
- Each audio file recorded by a native Russian speaker to help you speak Russian powerfully and correctly, too.
- Say in jest - a list of idioms that you won't find in a dictionary is attached to every category (except in the Slang category). You will find about 10 idioms in this free version.
- Ability to record the voice to check out your pronunciation.
- Slang and informal phrases used when speaking to people you know well.
- Search facility to help you instantly find the phrase or word you are looking for.
- Helpful information about the Russian alphabet and Russian pronunciation.
- No internet connection required.
- Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- Retina Display optimized graphics for both iPhone and iPad.
- Ability to take a moment and leave a rating or comment to support this app.
>> Please make sure the mute switch on the side of your device is turned on before running the application.
Updates in this version concern design and compatibility with all models of iPhone and iPad
I plan to add new phrases to the next update.
Thanks to everyone who uses the application.
Ratings and Reviews
🤑🤑No Need To Buy The Full Version!🤑🤑
Yes, everything is not really locked. Locked phrases are still visible because it has the pinyin and the English phrase. Buy this it has everything!
Very good for urgent Russian learning
My boss rang me a couple of days ago to inform me we are going to Russia in a week. I thought it would be a good idea to learn Russian beforehand, despite how little time I have. I quickly downloaded this app and browsed through its features. I’ve learned quite a few words already, which is excellent. It’s also very much fun. I’m going to recommend it to my colleagues for sure.
Awesome app! I really need it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.