English Spanish (Match'Em Up™ Language Adventure)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
English Spanish (Match'Em Up™ Language Adventure) is a fun learning tool whether you are learning English or Spanish. It has a matching game, a gallery to study words, a quiz to test and see what you really know and a spelling game so you get it perfect for school. All words have audio pronunciation in both English and Spanish.
Now with topics for numbers, nouns and verbs!
- Matching of either 8, 12 or 18 images and English or Spanish words across 4 rounds of play.
- Audio of all words in both English and Spanish by native speakers
- Fun and educational at the same.
- A point system that gives bonuses for extra concentration.
- 3 different levels of play to increase the difficulty as you learn.
- Gallery mode so you can view all of the words and hear them pronounced.
- Head 2 Head system for 2 players at once in fun turn based game. This is great for siblings, parent/child and among friends.
Thanks for buying English Spanish (Match'Em Up™ Language Adventure)!
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Changed the image for the activity "Memory Game" to "Matching Game" in the list of activities when you press play to avoid legal problems with Ravensburger who owns the rights to the word "Memory" and has made (in our opinion) wrongful threats of trademark infringement action against us.
Added a ™ to Match'Em Up.
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Thanks for playing English Spanish (Match'Em Up™ Language Adventure)!!!
Narrator is painful to hear
I installed it to teach my son Spanish, but after I played the first couple of seconds, I couldn't stand to hear the game's voice. It's not pleasant and I'm sure my son will hate it. Also, there is a lot of misspellings. The author doesn't know Spanish and is selling a $5 app to teach it? Also, the cards are read only in Spanish not in English as well, and the illustrations hardly match the words making it hard to understand. I hope this review helps you to don't buy it since there was no review for the current version when I bought it. Also, there is a button that you have to click to continue after you made your choice, So last century! Touch screen apps should be one and only one touch! If you touch you selection that's it! You don't need an extra button to confirm. Please "developer" make it kid friendly.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 15, 2012
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 90.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SAM L DENHARTOG
- © 2010 by EnsenaSoft, S.A. de C.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.