Includes both translations, English and Spanish, and an extensive number of full definitions; all terms have been carefully classified and coded for easy understanding regardless of your expertise level. A truly affordable bilingual English to Spanish and Spanish to English dictionary given its wide range of regional and colloquial terminology, this is a must within the medical field.
We developed the best tool for the traveler or researcher, and the only indispensable option for those working towards international certification.
Doctors and students alike understand the need for accurate translation and interpretation. Whether you need a reliable learning aid or a tool that will allow you to communicate with the international medical community, this dictionary will provide users with everything you need: anatomy, chemistry, biology, plus a large compendium of synonyms. Voice feature included for accurate pronunciation.
WORKS OFFLINE. Connection required only for images and spell checker.
• New! You may also merge these Medical terms to our General Reference Dictionary in order to have a single application (General + Medical terms). Available as an In-app within the General Reference Dictionary.
• Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English, European and American Spanish)
• Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish. Covers American and British English.
• Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• Innovative “Scan Function” for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases.
• Vast and detailed database, with over 334,000 entries, 475,000 translations, 248,000 synonyms and 21,000 antonyms.
• Shake for random word display.
• Search History.
• Mark Favorite Words easily.
• Sync your favorites among your devices with Dropbox.
• Customize using available themes, background color, and font.
- Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Antonyms, Pictures, Examples and Quotes
- Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WM’s “Descriptive Tags”
- Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
- Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc. *
- Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
- Field Classification indicates area of usage: Zoology, Chemistry, Domestic, etc. - Idiomatic Use tags: Idiomatic, Slang, Figurative, Formal, Inf., etc.
- Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
- On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default ON.
- More than 6,300 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
• Important Note: A translation dictionary typically includes translations only. However, ours include many definitions.
What's new in version 8.4.0:
* Fixed problem with landscape orientation in iPhone
* Hundreds of addition and corrections to the database
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I use it a lot - I'm a medical interpreter. Hope the team keeps adding vocabulary to make it even better
This has helped me so much in my field of radiology. I totally recommend this product to anyone. I am currently studying for a Computed Tomography registry exam and this app has come in handy. Not because of the translations but just because of the definitions and ease of use. The translations are a plus. There are many instances where I need a a translation for a radiological exam and I have no problem finding it here. Keep up the great work!!!!!!
PS: I take the exam next week. I'll let you know the results. Lol.
I am a currently student and I will get my certification as a skin therapist next year. I'm originally from Colombia so English is my second language. I was looking for some dermatology dictionary English - Spanish and they were so expensive. I'm so so happy I found this helpful application in my IPhone, which I can bring anywhere with me and just for almost 6.00 dollars.
It really become your best friend . If you are in the health path and need a dictionary no doubt this is what u need :)
- Word Magic Software Ltda.
- 113.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Word Magic Software Ltda.
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Examples $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.