Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Class Pro is an easy-to-use education management app for teachers, students and parents in official districts, with 24/7 real-time online access. This application is only available to users with an engradepro.com account.
NOTE: For users of engradepro.com only! Engrade.com users, use our mobile site at m.engrade.com.
• Manage a custom grading scale and easily enter student scores
• Easily track daily attendance with a few taps
• Safely and privately message students and parents in a SPAM-free environment
• Effortlessly post assignments and events to a class calendar
• Engage students in online discussions and quickly answer homework questions
For Parents and Students
• Log in 24/7 to see up-to-the-minute grade and class information
• Message teachers and others in your contact list
• View your class calendars
• Online Gradebook
• Attendance Tracking
• Homework Calendar
• Secure Messaging
What's New in Version 2.0.7
- Fixes a bug which causes the application to hang when creating a new assignment.
- Fixes a bug which causes the application to crash when entering assignment grades.
Broken and unfinished
Probably one of the worst apps I've ever used to track grades. Assignments don't save, grades get corrupted, and no where as feature rich as the website. Every attempt to adjust grades ends up in giving all my students 1 point. Attendance is horrible: there is no way to remove days if accidentally chosen (i.e. Weekends). The whole system is far from perfect. Use the desktop version until a refined and finished version is released.
For the users.
Hey guys. Read the description. This app is only for Engrade pro users. There is not an app out yet for regular users like us students. Just to save you guys some time :)
Barely One Star
This app could be so helpful for parents in school districts that use the Engrade program. Unfortunately, it is terribly designed and barely usable. I had hoped for the convenience of accessing my daughter's grades and school assignments from my iPad, but will have to stick with using a computer until they redo this app. Save yourself the time and effort -- don't bother downloading it.