The Enjin Wallet is the world's most secure cryptocurrency wallet for Ethereum ETH, Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin LTC, Enjin Coin ENJ,ERC-20 Tokens, ERC-721 Collectibles and ERC-1155 Crypto Items and Collectibles
Security Audit Report: https://enjinwallet.io/files/Audit-1018.pdf
It features a Smart Wallet UI that evolves on the fly to suit your specific needs, and employs innovative security measures to turn your smartphone into a hardware-like secure Ethereum & Bitcoin wallet.
The Enjin Wallet never holds or has any access to your funds — you remain in total control of your private keys. You can always restore your wallet or funds on any device with your recovery 12 word passphrase.
- Add Custom Tokens
Add and manage any ERC20 token even if they have not been officially listed yet.
- ICO Investments & Airdrops
Participate in any ERC20 based ICO or airdrop - and easily customise everything from ETH gas price & limit to contract data.
- Create Infinite Wallets
Create, import, track and use an infinite number of Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC) and ERC20 wallets.
- Organize Your Finances
Split your funds into different allotments - create a savings, trading or a business wallet, and unlimited other crypto wallets.
- Track Infinite Wallets
Track any Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Litecoin (LTC) address and watch all of their transactions in real-time.
- Track Your Hardware Wallets
Instantly view your hardware wallet balance & transactions.
- Import & Sweep
Import Bitcoin and Litecoin private keys (BIP38/XPRV/XPUB), and import from MyEtherWallet.
- 12 words and a pen
In case your device gets lost, you can secure your wallet and coins with just 12 words written on paper. The master phrase can restore your wallet and funds on any other device.
- No ads. Always free. Always private.
A free Ethereum and Bitcoin wallet with no ads or privacy concerns.
That’s our promise.
- Enjin Secure Keyboard: Designed to prevent any form of data sniffing or keyloggers, featuring an option to randomize keys for the ultimate level of input protection.
- Rule of Two Encryption: Two independent layers of cryptography protect the keystore and confidential data. Hardware 256 AES encryption is employed on the lower level and software encryption is utilised at the application layer.
- Memory encryption: Data is held in encrypted memory and any important values are deleted from system memory.
- Screenshot & video blocking: Secure window layout at the OS level stops any screen recording attempts.
--Smart By Design, Simple by Choice--
- Smart UI: Seamless and blazing-fast mobile user interface evolves on the fly to suit your specific needs.
- A wallet for any coin you own: Supports Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Enjin Coin (ENJ) and all ERC20 tokens. Other Altcoins will be supported soon.
- Detailed transaction info: View all the important details for all your Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin transactions instantly.
- Custom fees and limits: Transaction fees are calculated dynamically, for optimal sending. Alternatively, you can set your own custom fees and limits.
--Additional Wallet Features--
- Multi-Currency values
- Multi-Lingual (31 languages)
- QR Scanner
- Import from most major wallets
- Ethereum (ETH) & Token transaction filters
--About Enjin & Enjin Coin--
Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin is an information technology company with two core, integrated products - Enjin® and Enjin Coin. Our goal is to fundamentally disrupt the gaming industry.
- Enjin® is a gaming-focused CMS & eCommerce platform, with over 19m users spread out across 250,000 communities and thousands of games.
- Enjin Coin (ENJ) is a smart cryptocurrency fueling a blockchain-based video game economy.
Follow the latest Enjin Coin news & updates: https://blog.enjincoin.io
Have questions or feedback? Reach out to us at https://enjinwallet.io
Scan QR code from Gallery
Ratings and Reviews
A Simple Masterpiece
A couple of months back, I saw the Enjin wallet being advertised for the Google Play store and thought to myself “Wow, that app looks great! Simple structure where I even own the private keys.” Now that it has landed on the iOS App Store and I’ve had some time to play around with it, I can happily say that the Enjin team fully delivered on everything that was promised. After trying several different apps of this nature, I can honestly say that this is one of, if not the, best software wallets currently available on iOS.
The Enjin wallet is by far one of the best crypto wallet apps that I have seen. And I’ve tried almost all of them that are found in the App Store. The UI is so simple and clean that sometimes I open the app just to look at it. I’m weird I know. Having access to my private keys is also a bonus. The only thing I wish is for the Enjin team to add support for Dogecoin. They have an enormous list of supported coins but not Dogecoin. I want this support please! Other than this I couldn’t have asked for a better wallet.
The best wallet
After leaving ENJ on binance for longer than I care to admit, I was thrilled to see that enjin wallet released yesterday. The transactions are fast and you can choose how much GAS you pay based on how fat you need to transaction to clear the blockchain.
The interface is very clean and the app runs super smooth. You can hold all ERC20 tokens on the enjin wallet and after writing down your seed phrases and creating a password, you can access it any time using our fingerprints.
This is the best, most secure mobile wallet.
- Enjin PTE LTD
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Enjin Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.