Try a refreshingly different type of photo art! Animate your photos to magically bring them to life with the new Enlight Pixaloop app. Choose to animate one element or several, directing your viewer’s eyes to any component of your photo that YOU want to come alive.
Brought to you by Lightricks, makers of the award-winning Enlight creative suite including: Enlight Photofox, Enlight Quickshot and Enlight Videoleap, Apple’s App of the Year.
Enlight Pixaloop is part of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight Videoleap, and Enlight Quickshot.
Infinite artistic possibility
Any photo element: strands of hair, waves, clouds, or clothing can be animated. Pixaloop tools give you precise animation control so you can perfect your idea. Choose the speed of movement you want to create moving masterpieces: from the subtle flicker of a candle flame to Marilyn’s iconic billowing white dress to cascading waterfalls to two-way escalators.
Easy photo animation
To animate a photo, place arrows to define motion within the image. Add anchors to gradually reduce the speed in the animated area. Freeze motion in parts of your photos to hold specific elements still and keep it real. Or get unreal and tease nature – reverse the direction of water or spills to defy gravity and flow upwards!
Exclusive to Pixaloop
- Simple, intuitive UI produces animated photos at professional standards. It’s easy to move widgets and use tools to control movement in your photos.
- Camera FX lets you get creative by mimicking movement in a cinematic way. Trendy camera effects include Tilt, Zoom, and ‘Dolly’ effects for perspective distortion.
- New Geometrics tool to realistically animate objects like stairs, floors and hallways to create architectural animations with precision on mobile.
- Dull skies? Choose from a menu of sunsets and clear blue skies and then animate them with this AI-powered ‘auto’ tool.
- Freeform paths for intuitive, freehand-style
- Freeze and Unfreeze Brushes
- Real-Time Animation Speed Control
- Choice of loop styles
- Camera FX
- Zoom in and out
- Cool Overlays like flames and raindrops to add mood
- Animate as many areas of your photo as you like
- Export to social media in multiple formats
- Unlimited Projects
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Pixaloop.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Need inspiration? Tag all your images with #Pixaloop and we'll feature the best photos!
New Content! 3 new packs.
Many more to come.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs extreme amounts of work.
Is not Apple Pencil friendly. (Has serious lag in this area).
Does not follow desired path. Inadequate masking feature. Lacks extreme precision. Extremely sloppy.
Lacks multiple layering within animation packs. No add feature... what if I want to add 10,000 butterflies? I’m not able to do this.
Some of the features are very nice and very well animated but not enough layering options. Correct me if I’m wrong and not doing something right. I do feel this app has an extreme amount of potential and I downloaded it for obvious reasons. I suggest taking a lesson from#superimpose app and how their masking tools work. They are a very precise tool and things should be done in this fashion. I definitely think that you guys would benefit from that me being a beta tester for this tool. I am an accomplished artist. I am using iPad Pro 12.9” with the Apple Pencil, of course. Your tools are not matched to qualify using with the Apple Pencil. As well I had to pay to see what this app and goes instead of getting a late version. This makes me extremely cautious in having to pay to use your video lab application in which I I am very interested in using for my artwork. Again I would love to beta-test for you guys I would definitely upgrade to five stars if you were to fix these options that I have listed.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback! We are constantly working on improving the functionality of our app and adding new features, including many of those you mentioned! Please reach out to our support team as we would love to further discuss your feedback - firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Worth the Money for me..
Very easy to use. Masking is not hard. You can zoom in for smaller details. Output is high quality. For me, 6 sec of 2k quality works best for Instagram. Love the lightning, rain, and fireworks overlays. Also, the fire element is totally dope. I used it on a ghost rider photo from the Long Beach Comic Expo. I’m having a blast using it. You can check out my malphotoz Instagram for proof. I have a desktop version of a much more expensive app, and I much prefer this. I love being able to do this all on my iPhone. Please keep adding overlays and elements. They are what really add to this. I purchased the one time price. Well worth the money IMHO. I have never left a better review for any other app. Keep up the great work!
Suggestion For Better Experience
Your app looks nice and professional. However there are so many rip off apps, users are hesitant to click on anything with a subscription. I did not purchase your product due to the following two reasons. To allow users to have a great experience before purchasing or subscribing I would suggest the following:
1. You have easy access to purchase but not unsubscribe. This looks suspicious. Add unsubscribe button. Not that hard.
2. Like many users, I load apps when I see it advertised. I do a few things and then plan on doing the review later. When I finally get around to it the trial has expired. Suggestion: Give the user a couple of stock pictures and access to all the tools. This allows them to see how and if the product works as advertised. If they are comfortable, they would purchase.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out and providing your feedback! In regards to your first point, this is something we will definitely take into consideration. As for your second point, users can indeed try all of the tools within the app, including the Pro tools! You will not be able to save your Project without purchasing Pro but you can definitely see what a finished Project looks like when edited with the Pro tools. Email us if you have any questions or further feedback, we love hearing from our users! email@example.com.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 155.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $3.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.