Try a refreshingly different type of photo art! Animate your photos to magically bring them to life with the new Enlight Pixaloop app. Choose to animate one element or several, directing your viewer’s eyes to any component of your photo that YOU want to come alive.
Brought to you by Lightricks, makers of the award-winning Enlight creative suite including: Enlight Photofox, Enlight Quickshot and Enlight Videoleap, Apple’s App of the Year.
Enlight Pixaloop is part of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight Videoleap, and Enlight Quickshot.
Infinite artistic possibility
Any photo element: strands of hair, waves, clouds, or clothing can be animated. Pixaloop tools give you precise animation control so you can perfect your idea. Choose the speed of movement you want to create moving masterpieces: from the subtle flicker of a candle flame to Marilyn’s iconic billowing white dress to cascading waterfalls to two-way escalators.
Easy photo animation
To animate a photo, place arrows to define motion within the image. Add anchors to gradually reduce the speed in the animated area. Freeze motion in parts of your photos to hold specific elements still and keep it real. Or get unreal and tease nature – reverse the direction of water or spills to defy gravity and flow upwards!
Exclusive to Pixaloop
- Simple, intuitive UI produces animated photos at professional standards. It’s easy to move widgets and use tools to control movement in your photos.
- Camera FX lets you get creative by mimicking movement in a cinematic way. Trendy camera effects include Tilt, Zoom, and ‘Dolly’ effects for perspective distortion.
- New Geometrics tool to realistically animate objects like stairs, floors and hallways to create architectural animations with precision on mobile.
- Dull skies? Choose from a menu of sunsets and clear blue skies and then animate them with this AI-powered ‘auto’ tool.
- Freeform paths for intuitive, freehand-style
- Freeze and Unfreeze Brushes
- Real-Time Animation Speed Control
- Choice of loop styles
- Camera FX
- Zoom in and out
- Cool Overlays like flames and raindrops to add mood
- Animate as many areas of your photo as you like
- Export to social media in multiple formats
- Unlimited Projects
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Pixaloop.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Need inspiration? Tag all your images with #Pixaloop and we'll feature the best photos!
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Like Dating a Hottie!
I’m giving Pixaloop five stars for the software. It is That Good. Heck, the app itself is worth more than 5⭐️! It is clear to me that the developers are trying to leverage professional-grade algorithms in a mobile app. Thank you very much!
You know I’m about to say “but…” right? Well…. Buuut, this is a review for an app I can no longer use.
I picked this app up and, On Day 1, was making photo/animations that I could be proud of. And it was a blast making them. I proudly used my animations on my Social Media pages. I showed them to my art director at my work. My mom even called “trippy”. Great, great, great!
I would not hesitate to pass the developers some In-App Purchase cash to support such a great product, right? Well… Then I looked at the prices, and I hesitated. They would prefer users to sign up for a subscription. (imagine that word dripping in blood) My feeling is a subscription model is only appropriate for an app I know I will use constantly, forever. I hate the idea of paying for unused time. I figured I’d buy it outright, but the purchase price is $60!
So, my advice to people shopping right now: Yes. Download this free trial. Stir up some awesome animations from some ordinary photos. Post the results to your social media, and feel so good you’re playing air guitar.
But, at the same time, know this is only a brief fling. After a few short weeks you will be saying “goodbye” to Pixaloop, and moving on to another fun app to pass your time.
Sure, this app is neat. Moving pictures are pretty. Unfortunately, the impossibly short free trial period for the full app is pretty obviously designed to screw you out of $20 dollars (a year subscription). An app with users in mind would at the very least default to a monthly one ($3.99). Better yet, it wouldn’t rely on counterintuitive design to trick users into losing money at all. There should be information on how to unsubscribe IN the app! I shouldn’t have had to dig through reviews to find answers. And before I get the canned response from the developer about contacting you at any time with questions - I DID. Nobody responded, and something tells me if I’d waited for you to get around to me it would have conveniently happened after y’all charged my account. ✌🏼
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback but we disagree! While we do offer users an option to purchase Pro tools, and we also include a free trial with the yearly subscription, this choice is totally yours to make! If you'd prefer not to go Pro, you can simply tap the X at the top left of the purchase page. And if our users do subscribe and want to cancel it, they can do this in their iOS Settings app. If you have already been charged and would prefer a refund, you can, of course, request one from Apple Support at any time! And as for emailing us, we reply to every email within 24 hours or as fast as humanly possible, which comes first! Please make sure you email us at the correct email address, email@example.com or you can simply email us through the app - tap on the Help icon (second from the top right) > Contact Us.
I’m sure I would have really liked this app, it looked like a lot of fun. But it really ruined it when I went into the app and it said I had to pay just to play the game. I understand if you put those trial things in the game, but I would prefer not having to pay just to simply play the game. I don’t hav money on my iPod, but I wanted to play this game. Putting a trial in it just to pay the game would pretty much be like making you pay for the game. Thank you for your understanding, and I would like this little thing to be changed. Have a nice night, and it’s snowing where I am, so if it too where you are, make sure to be safe on the roads!! I would not recommend downloading this app if you do not have money on whatever device you play on.
Developer Response ,
Enlight Pixaloop is totally free to download with tons of tools available for free. There is an option to purchase Pro tools, but this is up to you. You can enjoy the free version by tapping the X at the top left of the purchase screen, and even try all the Pro tools when using the free version! Email us if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 122.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $3.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.