By Lightricks Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Apple Design Award Winner of 2017!
“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You don't.
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
What's New in Version 1.4.3
• Increased minimal system requirements to iOS 10 to keep Enlight technologically up to date
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Great tools to have in your hands
A lot of great tools to add to your mobile arsenal. The interface to tweak is super simple and smart on mobile device. The heal tool and the ability to clone areas of your image alone is a fantastic tool to have. It seems to have a smart sensing ability where you tap the area you want to fix, and it seems to choose the best area that matches what you’re trying to replace. The filters are very handy because you have the ability to choose one as a starting point, and tweak it to your liking, where other apps give you a set texture or leak and you kind of have to take it or leave it. I kind of wish i had this app a long time ago.
Upgrade link? Seriously??
So those of us who already have Photofox now have to endure an upgrade link to accidentally tap in the original version of Enlight? Why not make that an option or remove it for those who already have Photofox. Conveniently, this is not mentioned in the release notes. I guess I should expect some kind of popups in the near future nagging me to upgrade to Photofox.
I’d delete Enlight, but it allows landscape-orientation editing and has a proper, granular straighten tool - something you refuse to add to Photofox (yes, I’m going to keep hammering about this since I paid $40 for it).
Do you love photography!?
I would have given it a five star rating but I'm not a huge fan of the layout with the editing, it takes a bit of getting use to. But hands down this is the best photo editing app out there. You have so many options to chose from. If you want to just brighten or sharpen or stretch a certain area, you can do that. I love this app and would recommend it to any one. Check out some of my photos on Instagram &TC4444
Buy this app it's worth every penny you spend on it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 02, 2018
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Lightricks Ltd.
- © 2015 Lightricks Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.