By Lightricks Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Apple Design Award Winner of 2017!
“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You don't.
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
What's New in Version 1.3.9
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
My FAVORITE iOS App!
Straight to the point; if you're deciding which iOS photo editor app to purchase, save yourself some time and money, and just buy Enlight - seriously!
I purchased at least 5 or 6 other editing apps, and hated them all! Most of the apps were nothing more than the iPhone's editor with a few Instagram-like filters; essentially 3 or 4 layers of semi transparent colors and more or less exposure and saturation (that can't really be tweaked). If you like tacky, poor designed images, than sure, buy almost any other app.
Enlight has so many effects, photo editing options, and filters (that actually look stunning and are also extremely editable themselves), that you can turn a poorly captured photo and make it look great! Other apps are so generic and basic that it turns great looking, clear images and turns them into a Snapchat filter gone wrong. I love Enlight so much that I stopped editing my personal social media posts with Photoshop and Lightroom and only use Enlight now - much faster, easier to edit on the fly, and produces images that are just as clean and beautiful as ones edited in Adobe Ps or Lr.
One of my must have, nonnegotiable iOS apps!!!
Spectacular UI, super able, and a pleasure to use
An amazing photo app, with the ability to do simple things and advanced things equally well, with a great UI that reveals power when you want it but only then. Definitely my go to app, displacing long-liked others. Would love to see it on the Mac.
Update: I use Lightroom on desktop for serious editing, but Enlight is really fun, and very able. Could be your only editor if you are not in Adobe ecosystem.
BETTER THAN MOLDIV AND PICS PLAY
This app is incredible for photo editing. The iphone 7 plus installed editing tools are good but Enlight far surpasses it in everything.
I hope you are not going to stop working on it. This app is to good for you to let it go to waste.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 17, 2017
- Version: 1.3.9
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Lightricks Ltd.
- © 2015 Lightricks Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.