By Lightricks Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use." - Apple, Inc.
Selected as the *2015 App of the Year* by the App Store in the UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France, Russia, China and India! Runner-up App of the Year in the US.
“...An iPhone-photographer’s dream app...manages to strike the right balance between traditional Photoshop-like controls and artistic filters and effects.” - Karissa Bell, Mashable.
Wish you didn't have to use so many apps to edit a single photo? You don't.
Download Enlight - it’s every photo app you’ve ever needed, wanted, or dreamed of - combined into one powerful, beautifully designed photo editor.
More praises about Enlight:
#1 Photo and Video App in 128 countries & #1 Top Paid App in 121 countries!
“Enlight packs so many features into its clean and easy-to-use interface that it effectively replaces most standalone apps.” - Jason Parker, CNET
“Advanced features such as tone curves, custom presets, and amazingly beautiful and customizable filters have made Enlight one of my go-to image editors.” - Ally Kazmucha, iMore
“Enlight is a powerful Photoshop-like app, minus the steep learning curve.” - Les Shu, Digital Trends.
Enlight is the superior way to create stunning images on iPhone. The most comprehensive, highest quality photo editing app so powerful and user-friendly it’ll be the last photo app you ever download.
• Precise & selective control over tone, color, and details
• Create and save your own unique presets
• Built-in masking within every tool allow you to seamlessly blend effects
Analog & Duo Filters
• Reproduce the style of classic cameras and vintage film
• Revitalize colors with two-toned gradients
• Add light leaks and custom vignetting for a retro feel
Black & White Photography
• Discover the magic of monochromatic photos with darkroom-inspired techniques
• Signature presets dedicated to stunning b&w photo conversion
• Add artistic touches with film intensity, grain, and fade
An Artist’s Dream
• Easily convert your photos into artistic masterpieces
• Create amazing painterly effects
• Convert any image to unique street art
• Transform your photos into realistic looking sketches
• Personalize: draw, write, or doodle directly on your image
• Decals & special effects add-ons make your photo unique
• Add and customize text, borders, frames, and more!
• Overlay two photos to produce a double exposure effect
• Create photo montages for impressive surrealistic results
• Seamlessly merge photos with various blending modes
Intelligent Photo Correction
• Instantly repair under or over-exposed photos
• Bring out lost details with a simple swipe
• State-of-the-art noise reduction tool
• Clone/Heal tool allows for seamless removal of defects
• Bloat, shrink, or reshape specific objects in the photo
• Linear, mirror, and radial tilt-shift options to shift focus
• Multi-channel curves for ultimate control over image tonality
• Universal masking for precise control over every effect
• Flip, rotate, and straighten crooked photos
• Perspective: vary the photo as if taken from a different angle
Social Media Heaven
• Create funny memes to share with friends
• Design unique photo collages with a variety of templates
• Share your amazing results directly to social media
• Share multiple photos at once
• Not finished editing? Auto-save photo sessions, continue later
• Compare your work to the original with before & after
• Choice of export quality (JPEG, PNG or TIFF)
• Real time 50MP editing on iPad Pro
• Real time 35MP editing on iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6S/6S Plus, iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini
• Real time 19MP editing on iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 5C & iPad 3/iPad Mini 2
• Animate your editing sessions to show your workflow
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Amazing Photo Editing App
I very rarely take the time to write reviews, but in this case, I felt obliged given how powerful, easy to use, and well-designed this app is.
The UI is very easy to use and is consistent between iPhone and iPad. I recently got an Apple Pencil and I find myself having the most fun editing photos in Enlight.
As a "prosumer", I find the masking capabilities incredibly useful. Every tool can make use of a localized mask to adjust the currently selected effect. It's similar to a layer mask, but once applied, it cannot be adjusted.
The other significant feature is the mixer, where you can merge photos together to produce all sorts of effects. Very handy and simple to use with the aforementioned masking abilities.
The developer provides fantastic tutorials and how-to's on how to use the app, which are incredibly simple and helpful when learning techniques. Kudos for the ongoing lessons!
In terms of areas for improvement, I would love true adjustment layers in the tool that can be modified after the fact. For example, if I modify the exposure early on in my editing session, I cannot go back to that step to adjust without undoing all of my subsequent edits. There is no concept of prior layers that can be edited. In practice, this has not been an issue at all, but it would certainly be a nice future feature.
Great job to the development team on a fantastic photo editing app!
Great Photo Retouch App
I used to use a makeup app to reduce blemishes in portraits, but this app provides the means for a superior, more natural result. With a vast array of tools, effects, options, and tutorials, this app can also do so much more. I have made graphic collages thanks to Enlight that I would not have had the knowledge to achieve on a desktop program within the same quick timeframe. All the different features and command gestures made it non-intuitive to me at first, but there are good help sections and tutorials, and once you learn where to find your favorite features it becomes easier. Having been using it for several months without even a single problem(!), I can say that in my opinion Enlight is worth every dollar, rewarding your investment of time and attention with its great photo enhancements.
I am writing this review after using Enlight ( paid version) for over a year. I have used other amateur photo editing software (including adobe and Corel) and found this app also does a wonderful job of improving your photos. It's very straightforward, intuitive and user friendly. There are many editing options and controls to choose from in addition to built in choices. I take pictures at social gatherings or events with my smartphone. I am able to manipulate them there and then, share with friends and post the pictures on FB. Always get a WOW! This app is worth checking out.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 124 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Lightricks Ltd.
- © 2015 Lightricks Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.