EnRoutePro 2 is a service for fire response agencies that provides 3 key capabilities:
1. EnRoutePro notifies responders of new incidents and provides a mechanism for responders to indicate their response status.
2. EnRoutePro acts as an electronic binder so that responders can easily access information they need on their way to incidents
3. EnRoutePro provides an overview of the incident so that Incident Command can easily identify what resources are on scene and track assignments for apparatus and personnel.
EnRoutePro apps communicate with the EnRoutePro server when an internet connection is available to communicate location and status information. Each user of the app can see the entire incident, and everyone sees the same view. When off-line, activity is tracked and then communicated to the server at the next opportunity where internet connectivity is available.
EnRoutePro runs on phones and tablets. It’s designed for use by responders as well as in response vehicles.
Fire departments commonly respond with neighboring agencies for incidents. EnRoutePro 2.0 allows agencies to post library content that’s accessible for review by neighboring agencies, and track apparatus and personnel from neighboring partners.
Bug fixes related to notifications
- Perpetua Technologies LLC
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Perpetua Technologies LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.