Take the information, insights and ideas for business productivity you find on Entrepreneur.com and in Entrepreneur magazine with you wherever you go. This app not only gives you must-have mobile access to the latest news, how-to articles and videos from Entrepreneur.com, but subscribers can access new and archived issues of the magazine. Download it now to keep top growth strategies close at hand and to easily share them with business partners and colleagues.
Entrepreneur Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 9.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App works great
App works great for me. Love that there are articles and videos aside from the magazine. Use it often
App doesn't work...just a dark screen and no content...wish it would work.
Good magazine. IOS subscriptions are frustrating.
I am a print subscriber. I was excited to read, "totally free" in the reviews for the iOS edition, and enjoyed the Nov. and Dec. 2011 editions on iPad, which were free. I was disappointed when I went to download the January 2012 issue, and found that it was no longer free. The content of this magazine is good (print or iOS), and the iOS version is pretty good to read, although it would be good to be able to zoom in the text and have it stay zoomed. (The print is a little small.) If you are not a print subscriber, you may want to consider this magazine.
I will not be reading this iOS version while my print subscription is running, and continue to be frustrated by the monopolistic pricing policies of subscriptions through Apple. Having an electronic version cost the same as a print version is rediculous, and inconstent with the economics--how about sharing a bit of the savings of the paper, printing, distribution and delivery costs vs. the print version? Someone is making monopolistic margins in this model--Guess Who?
All that said, this is a pretty good magazine.
- Entrepreneur Media Inc
- 74.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©Entrepreneur Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Entrepreneur Magazine Subscription $9.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine Subscription $1.99
- Magazine-March 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.