By Entrepreneur Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
May 2015: Issue Snapshot
Entrepreneur’s May issue reveals lessons that help business owners get inspired and stay one step ahead. Innovator Sam Altman, known as the whiz kid behind Loopt, is redefining the venture capital firm Y Combinator. He’s making bigger and bolder bets on startups from across the spectrum and creating new opportunities for entrepreneurs. The annual Business Travel Awards salute the innovations that are making business travel more interesting, comfortable and inspiring. Getting a degree can be an invaluable, stimulating experience, but some lessons don’t always translate well in the real world. Emerging and successful entrepreneurs share what they consider the biggest lies to be perpetuated by business programs. Plus, Entrepreneur weighs the risks and rewards of workplace wellness programs so business owners can decide what’s right for their companies.
Business success tips in the palm of your hand! At Entrepreneur we celebrate the spirit of creativity, curiosity and innovation. Our pages are filled with practical tips that extend to brave new ways of thinking. From Richard Branson to Peter Diamondis, we profile the people and ideas breaking down barriers and creating new opportunities.
Our goal is to empower readers and challenge traditional thinking. We invite you to join us at Entrepreneur where business, economics and pop culture intersect. This is not your father’s business magazine.
Subscriptions: 1 year subscription for $9.99, monthly for $1.99 or a single issue for $4.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $11.99 for a one year subscription. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
For all iPad related inquiries, please visit our Customer Support Center at www.entrepreneur.com/contact-us/feedback
What's New in Version 7.5
• Explore content for a certain duration of time, no registration or payment required.
• Stability improvements & other small updates.
Great app and magazine!
fast magazine downloads, awesome content, and good interface
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German
- Seller: Entrepreneur Media Inc
- Copyright © 2015 Entrepreneur Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Entrepreneur Magazine Subscription$9.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine Subscription$1.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine - March 2012$4.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine - May 2012$4.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine - June 2012$4.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine - January 2012$4.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine - April 2012$4.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine - September 2013$4.99
- September 2014$4.99
- Entrepreneur Magazine - December 2012$4.99