Eventbrite Organizer is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Standard credit card processing fee (3%) and an Eventbrite Service Fee are charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
- Improvements to order fulfillment, including new reporting
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Still no fix
Over a year ago we reported that on iOS, clicking email on an order would not have the email address filled in from the buyer. You have to go to the order page, memorize the email address, and manually type it in so that you can resend confirmation emails. This is core functionality and common sense. They admitted it was an error over the phone and it’s still not fixed a year later.
Ok but lacking key functions
The app works ok and is decent if you’re at the event or selling tickets.
However it doesn’t allow you to promote your event...if you’re an event organiser and want quick access to the link to sell tickets, you’d probably expect to find it in the app...you won’t. You have to either download the other app and copy from there or go online in your browser.
Organiser is really ticket sales, check in and nothing else. It’s easier and quicker to work from the browser at this time as you have all the beat tools/functions there.
Shows nothing but “organizations”
Won’t do anything else.
- 83.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Eventbrite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.