Eventbrite Organizer is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at eventbrite.com/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organizer, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organizer is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Standard credit card processing fee (3%) and an Eventbrite Service Fee are charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
You can’t really call this “organizer” and not even have the ability to send out emails to attendees from the app at all. I’m running this for a non profit to organize volunteers for an event and I have to physically be at my computer to do anything other just look at who’s attending. I am on the run a lot and simply can’t be tied to my home computer every time I need to communicate with people. I really need the ability to send emails from the app.
Missing functionality, just using the web instead
The app seems lovely to use in terms of design and interactions, but there doesn’t seem to be waitlist management or other features I would assume are core to the organizer experience. Would strongly recommend prioritizing a roadmap that allows for as much mirroring of the old app experience and web functionality, as it seems other reviewers feel similarly.
Please add more features
How about a simple portrait view of the attendees? It’s always in landscape mode. Ability to email attendees from the app. Change basic things like event last time to get tickets. Ability to create events from the app as well. Thanks
- 87.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Eventbrite, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.