Envision is the most reliable app to describe the world around you. Envision is carefully designed for the blind and low vision community, enabling them to live more independently. The app uses AI to read text in real time, describe scenes, teach it object, people and so much more.
With full VoiceOver support, Envision helps you:
• Read Instantly - Read text instantly in over 60 different languages. Available fully offline for
latin-based languages like English. Available in 60+ languages with the ability to
automatically detect the language of the text you're pointing at.
• Read documents - Read letters, menu cards, etc. easily. Envision can guide you in framing
the document properly. You can also use it to read multiple pages at once. Available in 60+
languages with the ability to automatically detect the language of the text you're pointing
• Read Handwriting - Read handwritten postcards, letters, lists and so much more. This
works well across Latin-based languages.
• Describe Scenes - Describes any scene around you with accuracy, for example, at train
station or on the road or supermarket or cafe!
• Detect Colors- Detects colors on any surface.
• Scan Barcodes - Help you scan and read barcodes easily on millions of
products. You can also get more information about the product from the web.
• Scan & find - Scans for objects and people you’ve taught Envision. It can also scan for
general objects in the surrounding through a live video feed.
• Envision everything - Envision can read text and describe photos from your camera roll,
social media apps and so much more. Just open an image, click on the share button and
select “Envision It” from the list. With Envision, it’s also possible to read PDFs this way!
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"This has been my go-to app the last few weeks because of its accuracy in reading text. Not just printed text, it can even read handwriting too. Definitely recommended!" - Joel, from USA
“The app offers real-time text recognition with which almost all texts can be recognized, regardless of whether they are read aloud on packaging, magazines, letters, books, etc. Furthermore, faces and objects can be saved and later recognized, stored photos can be written to, barcodes can be scanned, colors can be recognized, scenes can be described and much more. A must-have for every blind iPhone user!" - Ben, from Germany.
"Great app, very comfortable to use!" - Lielle, from Israel.
Envision has a 14-day free trial, with no strings attached, where users can experience all features of Envision. After that, users can still use 10 actions of Envision per month at no cost. If users wish to continue using the features uninterruptedly and support our development efforts, they can select from one of our friendly subscription plans:
• Monthly Subscription for $4.99
• Six-Month Subscription for $24.99 and save 20%
• Annual Subscription for $39.99 and save 35%
• Lifetime Subscription for $199 and get access to Envision for a lifetime!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Please note that the prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in other countries and subject to change in the future. All Subscription plans automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Firstly, sorry for slight delay with our iOS updates. September has been a pretty hectic month for us but we're back on track now and have some exciting stuff for you:
1) A revamped walkthrough - We've made the walkthrough shorter, crisper with this update so new users don't have to go through a lot before getting started.
2) A new subscription page - We've redone our subscription page as well so it's easier to figure out the subscription plans and know what other subscribers have to say about us!
3) Object training in the background - We've pushed the object training functionality to the background so you can continue to use the app without having to wait for the training to get over. Training usually takes 3-5 minutes and you should be able to scan and find your objects after it's done.
There are a bunch of other small bug fixes and improvements as well that have been reported over the past 3 weeks.
That's all from us, we'll see you soon with another exciting update in October. As always, please send us your feedback at email@example.com or reach out to us from within the app. We're always looking to hear from you and improve our services.
Have a great week ahead!
Karthik from Envision
Ratings and Reviews
Loving this and looking forward to more
This has been my go-to app the last few weeks because of its accuracy in reading text. I prefer this over seeing ai but that works only for folks who want use this the app in English. Envision AI works in German too which is my 2nd language. I love that the developers are taking the effort to do this! Worth the subscription!
Thanks, Joel. Our efforts have always been to make an inclusive app. Hence, we are committed to supporting as many languages as possible.
A must purchase app !
I tried Envision app during the trial version. The options to read text has been extremely accurate and not let me down. It's easy to use and totally worth paying for.
Excellent accessibility tool
App is continuously improving and developers are extremely responsive to feedback. This is a tool I use multiple times a day. Can’t wait to see what else they add to it!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Envision Technologies B.V.
- 302.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Envision 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Annual Subscription $39.99
- Six-Month Subscription $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.