See what you can’t with Envision, the fastest and most reliable app that describes the visual world around you with the help of artificial intelligence and OCR. Envision is carefully designed with the help of the visually impaired community, to bring the best assistive app to the blind and low vision. Read text in over 60 languages, use the magnifier, scan barcodes or your environment and so much more.
With full VoiceOver support, Envision helps you:
• Read Instantly - Read text instantly in over 60 different languages. Available fully offline for
latin-based languages like English.
• Read documents - Scan documents with one or multiple pages at once, with the help of Envision in framing the document.
• Read Handwriting - Read handwritten postcards, letters, lists or any neat handwriting.
• Describe Scenes - Describes any scene around you with accuracy.
• Detect Colors- Detect colors on any surface.
• Scan Barcodes - Scan barcodes easily and get more information about products.
• Scan & find - Scan your surroundings to recognize faces and objects you have taught Envision among everything else.
• Envision everything - Share with Envision any file you want to access! Simply, select the file or photo from your phone archive or while on another app, tap share and select “Envision”, to access anything, anytime.
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"This has been my go-to app the last few weeks because of its accuracy in reading text. Not just printed text, it can even read handwriting too. Definitely recommended!" - Joel, from USA
“The app offers real-time text recognition with which almost all texts can be recognized, regardless of whether they are read aloud on packaging, magazines, letters, books, etc. Furthermore, faces and objects can be saved and later recognized, stored photos can be written to, barcodes can be scanned, colors can be recognized, scenes can be described and much more. A must-have for every blind iPhone user!" - Ben, from Germany.
"Great app, very comfortable to use!" - Lielle, from Israel.
Envision has a 14-day free trial, with no strings attached, where users can experience all features of Envision. If users wish to continue using the features uninterruptedly and support our development efforts, they can select from one of our friendly subscription plans.
• Monthly Subscription for $4.99.
• Annual Subscription for $39.99.
• Lifetime Subscription for $199! This gets access to Envision for a lifetime.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Please note that the prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in other countries and subject to change in the future. All Subscription plans automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We are happy to introduce a major to the scan and find tab. With this update you can scan for both faces and objects through a live video feed!
When you tap on find common objects you will be able to scan for objects such as cup, chair, laptop, etc in your surroundings. When these objects come into view you will hear a beep that indicates the presence of the object. In the case of find persons it works in a similar way. You will be able to detect people and if you've trained Envision to recognise them you can hear their names spoken to you as well.
We're going to continue to improve this feature in the next few updates so if you wish to see any additions or improvements to it please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Loving this and looking forward to more
This has been my go-to app the last few weeks because of its accuracy in reading text. I prefer this over seeing ai but that works only for folks who want use this the app in English. Envision AI works in German too which is my 2nd language. I love that the developers are taking the effort to do this! Worth the subscription!
Developer Response ,
Thanks, Joel. Our efforts have always been to make an inclusive app. Hence, we are committed to supporting as many languages as possible.
A must purchase app !
I tried Envision app during the trial version. The options to read text has been extremely accurate and not let me down. It's easy to use and totally worth paying for.
But... Seeing AI is free for iOS devices. And is Envision AI’s main ‘competition’. I get it though, not every company can afford making free apps (like Microsoft can). That said, the prices are fair.
I like everything else so far, and I’m sure it’ll get better and better with each update.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Envision Technologies B.V.
- 363.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Envision 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Annual Subscription $39.99
- Six-Month Subscription $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.