By Madcap Logic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Envision Art" contains the third installment of Creativity Express. The four lessons of Envision Art use the foundations of the previous apps to explore subtle but sophisticated techniques artists use to convey emotions and communicate through their work.
• Animated Art Guides – Tickles, Furnace, and Ruby – lead children through four fun and engaging cross-curricular lessons designed to enhance your child’s critical thinking skills and unlock their creativity and problem solving capability.
• 4 Lessons: Eyes, Movement, Emphasis, and Portrait
• 8 'Creativity Builders' art projects give children hands-on experience using knowledge from each lesson. Two projects per lesson, the topics range from learning the secrets of animating artwork to designing a bug-rock band movie poster.
• A ‘Parents’ page detailed guide to each Creativity Builders project including objectives, vocabulary, materials and procedures.
• Idea Gizmo to jump-start your child’s imagination and creative thinking skills.
• Doodle Gizmo -A fun, easy-to-use drawing and painting program for your mobile device.
• Comprehensive Glossary of art terms and definitions
Creativity Express is a multi-award winning visual arts curriculum created by former Disney animators and professional educators. Each lesson features expert animation and engaging characters, followed by hands-on activities to strengthen understanding of the ideas presented.
Have your child Envision Art with these lessons:
• Eyes: What can a Cyclops teach you about eyes? Eyes are a the main part of an expression, adding life and feeling to artwork. Explore the many expressions of eyes and how the arch of an eyebrow or a look of surprise can change the entire story of the picture.
• Movement: How can you bring art to life? Use lines of action in your own artwork to show movement. Learn to use dynamic poses to show movement in a still painting as well. Try ‘Moving Through Time’ to see how these same techniques have been used throughout history.
• Emphasis: Tell a story and convey emotions by leading a viewer’s eyes to the right place. Learn to use color, structure, value and contrast to emphasize important parts of artwork. Pinpoint important features of a painting or drawing by using the right emphasis.
• Portrait: Portraits reveal a lot of information about the subject. Become a portrait detective to discover how artists compose portraits using symbolic props to paint a picture of a person's life. Explore the timeline of portraiture and learn why photographs are portraits too.
Recommended for ages 7-97
No user ID or data tracking
Meets the National Standards for the Visual Arts.
- Educational App Store (EAS) top 5-star certification
What's New in Version 2.00.02
- Free to download with in-app purchase of lessons
- Minor tweaks and fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 2.00.02
- Size: 120 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Madcap Logic, LLC
- © 2007-2017 Madcap Logic LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.