Make a diagnostic of your car using your iPhone/iPad and discover why your check engine light is lit ... you no longer need to use the manufacturer's pack!
Connect an ELM327 device to the OBD2 port in your car and run the application: you will be able to diagnose your car, clear the malfunction indicator light and view your vehicle data in real time.
- View engine and gearbox fault codes (also known as DTCs) and display their meaning in English (more than 11 000 definitions available)
- Clear your malfunction indicator light
- Display specific manufacturer error codes for the following makes: Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo
- Real-time display of vehicle sensors and saving possible in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration, you can see: car speed, engine speed, engine temperature, spark timing, inlet air quantity, torque, etc.
- Create recordings of your journeys on your iPhone/iPad and read them back later using our PC/Mac software EOBD-Facile
- Create recordings including GPS data in .kml format
Note: Our application requires a compatible ELM327 WiFi interface or a klavkarr scanner as offered on our website: https://www.boutiqueobdfacile.fr/klavkarr-110-obd2-usb-bluetooth-b636.html
A video presentation of the application is available here: https://youtu.be/pvzcJt2OmQs
For more information about our application and OBD consult our website: https://www.outilsobdfacile.com
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard, see our list of compatible vehicles: https://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php
- Improve connection with transmission ECU (gearbox and transfert case)
- Improve vehicle connection speed and graphic reading speed
- Add diagnostic data for Ford
Ratings and Reviews
I ordered this item and when I got it I hooked it up and I can’t do a darn thing with it unless I purchase another thing for it I thought when I ordered it is all I have to do is hook it up and that’s it but that is not the case so I am telling you I do not like it and I want to return it but they will not take back it back because they don’t offer a return for this if you buy this just remember you won’t be able to return it don’t ask me why if you purchase a item you should be able to return it if your not happy with it so I guess you could say that I’m stuck with it now
App description is a lie
The description says you basically have full control of your system with the free version. Nope. All you can really do is READ trouble codes. That’s about it. Anything else’s you want to do is going to cost you $18-35. It’s a good app, but I cannot agree with the description. There are plenty of other apps out there for free, or a fraction of the cost, that do the exact same thing. Don’t waste your time with the free version...and save your money by purchasing a different app for half the price.
Much improved since update
Used this for a number of months and it’s been very useful.
Then there was an update which stopped all communication, but they’ve fixed this issue and it’s working well now.
Useful paid app that has helped with a number of cars and issues.
- Outils OBD Facile
- 52.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Outils OBD Facile SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Edition $17.99
- Plus edition $35.99
- Upgrade to Plus Edition $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.