By EP Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
EP Mobile provides tools for cardiac electrophysiologists, cardiologists, cardiology fellows, internists, emergency room physicians, medical students, nurses, technicians, and other health care workers who deal with cardiac arrhythmias.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- Pacing maneuvers: para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Heart rhythm drugs and anticoagulants reference: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban, sotalol, apixaban, edoxaban
- Creatinine clearance calculator
- Warfarin clinic utility
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Additional QTc calculators for IVCD
- Date calculator
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc, ATRIA scores)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES, SAMe-TT2R2, ORBIT)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk scores (2002 & 2014)
- ICD implantation risk score
- ICD mortality risk score
- Syncope risk scores (EGSYS, Martin, OESIL, SF)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- Atrial tachycardia location algorithm
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- Entrainment mapping
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes, and ECG patterns
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Early Repolarization syndrome diagnosis
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- RVH ECG criteria
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia diagnosis
- Copy risk score results to clipboard
What's New in Version 3.12.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 3.12.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EP Studios
- © 2013 - 2017 EP Studios, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.