EP Mobile provides tools for cardiac electrophysiologists, cardiologists, cardiology fellows, internists, emergency room physicians, medical students, nurses, technicians, and other health care workers who deal with cardiac arrhythmias.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- Pacing maneuvers: para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Heart rhythm drugs and anticoagulants reference: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban, sotalol, apixaban, edoxaban
- Creatinine clearance calculator
- Warfarin clinic utility
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Additional QTc calculators for IVCD
- Date calculator
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc, ATRIA scores)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES, SAMe-TT2R2, ORBIT)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk scores (2002 & 2014)
- ICD implantation risk score
- ICD mortality risk score
- Syncope risk scores (EGSYS, Martin, OESIL, SF)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator, now updated to new 2018 criteria
- Atrial tachycardia location algorithm
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- Entrainment mapping
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes, and ECG patterns
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Early Repolarization syndrome diagnosis
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- RVH ECG criteria
- True LBBB criteria
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia diagnosis
- Copy risk score results to clipboard
New calculator for QTc with LBBB (Yankelson et al., 2018)
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent companion application to his EP caliper app
This has a lot of useful cardiology information that I as a hospitalist find useful. I also use his EP caliper application. It would be nice to see if these two applications could be combined.
Concise and easy to use. A must for any EP professional!!
- EP Studios
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 - 2018 EP Studios, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.